Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood are a decent team 15:25 - Oct 23 with 3255 viewsIllinoisblue

And we still look weak in midfield. Too easy to move the ball through us

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:31 - Oct 23 with 1830 viewschrismakin

And another game with Edwards looking worse than bennetts.

Just stick Burns on and move Aluko over if we need To. Need someone on the left that can actually do something with the ball.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:33 - Oct 23 with 1792 viewsStokieBlue

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:31 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Just stick Burns on and move Aluko over if we need To. Need someone on the left that can actually do something with the ball.

You're at it again I see.

Probably the best move we have had was when Edwards burst into the box and then laid it off to Chaplin. Your agenda against him is bizarre and somewhat worrying.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:34 - Oct 23 with 1772 viewsIllinoisblue

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:31 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

He’s not quite at it. Also, with Evans in the team we’re essentially playing with 10 men.

62 - 78 - 81

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:35 - Oct 23 with 1756 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:33 - Oct 23 by StokieBlue

Probably the best move we have had was when Edwards burst into the box and then laid it off to Chaplin. Your agenda against him is bizarre and somewhat worrying.

SB

Sounds like someone needs triple gym sessions.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:37 - Oct 23 with 1725 viewschrismakin

SB

Interesting take. Games live. On the ball Edwards is hurting us more than helping but it's an agenda to say he's been poor.

But yes he did run with the ball. Well done.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:40 - Oct 23 with 1683 viewsDanTheMan

They're passing it around very nicely. Still, think we've had the best chance so far but have a feeling first goal here is going to be vital.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 1579 viewsIllinoisblue

SB

Harsh on Makin. Edwards is performing at a 5/10 rating. No agenda to see or say that.

62 - 78 - 81

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:49 - Oct 23 with 1570 viewsFixed_It

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:34 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

He’s not quite at it. Also, with Evans in the team we’re essentially playing with 10 men.

Evans who was possibly MOTM on Tuesday?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:50 - Oct 23 with 1554 viewsDanTheMan

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:48 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Harsh on Makin. Edwards is performing at a 5/10 rating. No agenda to see or say that.

On the flipside, nobody else is really pulling up any trees either. Not sure why we'd single Edwards out.

Fairly even first half there, hoping for a second half like Tuesday.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:50 - Oct 23 with 1543 viewswkj

Makin is biased today as he wants his hot take of the day about the left not sound so random and weird.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 15:54]

Crybaby

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:51 - Oct 23 with 1533 viewsRobTheMonk

Midfield two literally taking it off the centre backs toes.

Everything is a bit slow today.
Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:52 - Oct 23 with 1513 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:50 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

On the flipside, nobody else is really pulling up any trees either. Not sure why we'd single Edwards out.

Fairly even first half there, hoping for a second half like Tuesday.

Because when we are in the final third. Aluko, Chaplin are doing their bit and finding bonne or having their own shots.
Edwards had 1 run into the box and then spent 40 mins running into his marker, its causing us to lose the ball and leading to alot of fleet attacks.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:53 - Oct 23 with 1494 viewsStokieBlue

He's no worse than anyone else at the moment really yet he singles out Edwards as he has done for a few weeks.

Fleetwood are playing well and thus many of our players aren't doing as much as we would hope.

He literally wanted Edwards taken off after 30 minutes and that's ridiculous given how other players are also playing. It's entirely agenda driven given the contexts of all his other posts.

It's hardly just me who has said this.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:53 - Oct 23 with 1487 viewsIllinoisblue

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:49 - Oct 23 by Fixed_It

Evans who was possibly MOTM on Tuesday?

Today is Saturday FYI

62 - 78 - 81

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:53 - Oct 23 with 1477 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Going to have to go some to match my 4-3 prediction.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 1453 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:50 - Oct 23 by wkj

Makin is biased today as he wants his hot take of the day about the left not sound so random and weird.

I'd have preferred Edwards prove me wrong tbh.

But if him running into his marker floats ya boat who am I to argue.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:54 - Oct 23 with 1439 viewsNthsuffolkblue

SB

Not really worrying. It is so obviously an agenda and no one takes Makin seriously. Not even himself!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:56 - Oct 23 with 1407 viewsnoggin

We never look comfortable against teams that push up and don't give our midfield any time on the ball.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:56 - Oct 23 with 1399 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:53 - Oct 23 by StokieBlue

He's no worse than anyone else at the moment really yet he singles out Edwards as he has done for a few weeks.

Fleetwood are playing well and thus many of our players aren't doing as much as we would hope.

He literally wanted Edwards taken off after 30 minutes and that's ridiculous given how other players are also playing. It's entirely agenda driven given the contexts of all his other posts.

It's hardly just me who has said this.

SB

He is worse. Not my fault his step overs excite you more than actually doing something.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:57 - Oct 23 with 1382 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:54 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

I'd have preferred Edwards prove me wrong tbh.

But if him running into his marker floats ya boat who am I to argue.

At this stage, I think the onus is more on you to prove yourself right than others to prove you wrong. You got lucky last week, but it doesn't take skill to win a raffle.

Crybaby

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:57 - Oct 23 with 1374 viewsDanTheMan

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:52 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Because when we are in the final third. Aluko, Chaplin are doing their bit and finding bonne or having their own shots.
Edwards had 1 run into the box and then spent 40 mins running into his marker, its causing us to lose the ball and leading to alot of fleet attacks.

Chaplin has probably done the best of the three for me but I can't really remember Aluko doing much bar a couple of shots, but then he is cutting in quite a lot.

I really don't think there is that much in it, and I don't think Aluko is going to be doing loads better than Edwards switching to that side.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:59 - Oct 23 with 1336 viewsDanTheMan

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:56 - Oct 23 by noggin

We never look comfortable against teams that push up and don't give our midfield any time on the ball.

This is the biggest issue for me, we always look really good when we've got time like on Tuesday as we can just cut teams to pieces, but we really struggle when we're properly pressed.

We start to rush in midfield or fallback and play around with it at the back before trying a longer ball. That does sometimes work as Bonne is decent in the air but I doubt that's how Cook wants us playing.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 16:00 - Oct 23 with 1312 viewswkj

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:59 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

This is the biggest issue for me, we always look really good when we've got time like on Tuesday as we can just cut teams to pieces, but we really struggle when we're properly pressed.

We start to rush in midfield or fallback and play around with it at the back before trying a longer ball. That does sometimes work as Bonne is decent in the air but I doubt that's how Cook wants us playing.

what we really need is KYV's advanced play on the right, whilst retaining Donacien's defending. Can we merge them both?

Crybaby

Fleetwood are a decent team on 16:01 - Oct 23 with 1298 viewschrismakin

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:57 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

Chaplin has probably done the best of the three for me but I can't really remember Aluko doing much bar a couple of shots, but then he is cutting in quite a lot.

I really don't think there is that much in it, and I don't think Aluko is going to be doing loads better than Edwards switching to that side.

I'm unsure too. Hence my left side post last night.

But Aluko at least is clever and can get himself out of trouble and not run into it.

We will see. Can't see PC sticking with it too long 2nd half as Fleetwood are just taking the ball off edwards and then getting at us.

Fleetwood are a decent team on 16:03 - Oct 23 with 1261 viewsurbanblue

Fleetwood are a decent team on 15:57 - Oct 23 by DanTheMan

I think Aluko is looking the most dangerous going forward. That shot he had that hit the defenders head looked goalbound to me ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024