Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 16:43 - Oct 23 with 5866 viewsBluefish

How many more times do we fail to deliver?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

FFS on 16:46 - Oct 23 with 3312 viewsJuggsy

We keep turning a corner and walking into a wall.
FFS on 16:46 - Oct 23 with 3295 viewsIllinoisblue

Obligatory “this won’t happen with Morsy in the team” post. So sick of our ability to throw away points time and time again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

FFS on 16:59 - Oct 23 with 3110 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn’t the aim to win the game then?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

FFS on 17:01 - Oct 23 with 3068 viewshoppy

FFS on 16:46 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Obligatory “this won’t happen with Morsy in the team” post. So sick of our ability to throw away points time and time again.

This thread aged well…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

FFS on 17:01 - Oct 23 with 3061 viewsRyorry

Not tonight Josephine 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

FFS on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 2990 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

FFS on 16:46 - Oct 23 by Juggsy

We keep turning a corner and walking into a wall.

FFS.

We won

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

FFS on 17:09 - Oct 23 with 2905 viewsBluearmy71

If you are this premature in all aspects of your life Bluefish its no wonder you're so negative!!
FFS on 17:10 - Oct 23 with 2886 viewsIllinoisblue

FFS on 17:01 - Oct 23 by hoppy

This thread aged well…

More than happy to look a fool on this occasion! And there’ll be more foolery to come no doubt!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

FFS on 17:12 - Oct 23 with 2864 viewswitchdoctor

ha ha ha…you total mug..😂😂😂
FFS on 17:18 - Oct 23 with 2771 viewsbazza

FFS on 17:09 - Oct 23 by Bluearmy71

If you are this premature in all aspects of your life Bluefish its no wonder you're so negative!!

I thought you were going to say why bother having the snip 😂
FFS on 17:18 - Oct 23 with 2764 viewsChurchman

I understand and share the frustration that we are struggling to put teams away. However, we actually are slowly improving. Five wins in eight, one defeat. I had hoped we’d batter teams from August on, but we are where we are. Perhaps this slow growing in strength is the better way in the longer term.

Oddly I was more worried about this fixture than Plymouth next week, despite their good form. I’ve a feeling with slightly less expectation we might run them over.

A last minute winner? Who cares. Two wins in a week, six goals scored one conceded. Well done all of them, I hope Mr Johnson enjoyed it.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 17:43]
FFS on 17:24 - Oct 23 with 2695 viewsSkip_Intro

Oops..
FFS on 17:28 - Oct 23 with 2630 viewshype313

FFS on 17:01 - Oct 23 by Ryorry

Not tonight Josephine 👍

Lol

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

FFS on 17:29 - Oct 23 with 2619 viewsStokieBlue

Do you often go too early?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just sums all those TWTD posters who were rubbing their hands in glee at a… on 17:37 - Oct 23 with 2551 viewsunstableblue

…. Potential draw!

When indeed there were plenty of positives from the performance that came before Celinas brilliant goal

Critically it was an enjoyable game and Town performance with some stand out showings from Morsy and Edmundson

Our defence bar the goal showed some improved resilience

Back Cook, back the project, stop the sniping
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 17:39]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

FFS on 17:40 - Oct 23 with 2505 viewsKieran_Knows

Ffs, how many more times are you going to make an absolute prat of yourself on this forum?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just sums all those TWTD posters who were rubbing their hands in glee at a… on 17:43 - Oct 23 with 2471 viewsSkip_Intro

Just sums all those TWTD posters who were rubbing their hands in glee at a… on 17:37 - Oct 23 by unstableblue

…. Potential draw!

When indeed there were plenty of positives from the performance that came before Celinas brilliant goal

Critically it was an enjoyable game and Town performance with some stand out showings from Morsy and Edmundson

Our defence bar the goal showed some improved resilience

Back Cook, back the project, stop the sniping
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 17:39]

POTD
FFS on 17:44 - Oct 23 with 2446 viewsMetal_Hacker

Argh bless

Poll: If it were one or the other

Thank you. But still they come out “but that was out first back to back win?!� on 17:53 - Oct 23 with 2368 viewsunstableblue

Just sums all those TWTD posters who were rubbing their hands in glee at a… on 17:43 - Oct 23 by Skip_Intro

POTD

Yes… we frickin know that?!

And yes we’ve still to play Wycombe, Sunderland, Rotherham… et al

And it may go tots up… and yes I know we have an embarrassment of riches for this league

But our team is passing and trying to do the right thing and critically trying to entertain us

Ask a Cardiff fan after 8 straight defeats and a manager not trying to entertain their fans what they want???… and yet a few weeks ago people were calling for mick to replace cook, and not just a few?!?!! WTF are our fan base doing

Back cook, back the project… FOR THE SEASON
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:30]

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

FFS on 17:55 - Oct 23 with 2338 viewsmatt92

Gone AWOL
FFS on 18:04 - Oct 23 with 2262 viewsbluelagos

You shot yer load a bit early there Fishers

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

FFS on 18:13 - Oct 23 with 2206 viewsSenatorBlue

Nice one! 😂😂😂
Thank you. But still they come out “but that was out first back to back win?!ï on 18:15 - Oct 23 with 2175 viewsChurchman

Thank you. But still they come out “but that was out first back to back win?!� on 17:53 - Oct 23 by unstableblue

Yes… we frickin know that?!

And yes we’ve still to play Wycombe, Sunderland, Rotherham… et al

And it may go tots up… and yes I know we have an embarrassment of riches for this league

But our team is passing and trying to do the right thing and critically trying to entertain us

Ask a Cardiff fan after 8 straight defeats and a manager not trying to entertain their fans what they want???… and yet a few weeks ago people were calling for mick to replace cook, and not just a few?!?!! WTF are our fan base doing

Back cook, back the project… FOR THE SEASON
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:30]

I think how we go against better teams will be very interesting. Had we played them Aug/Sept I wouldn’t have given us much chance. I do now. We are improving.
FFS on 18:37 - Oct 23 with 2045 viewsnodge_blue

Thats the never say die spirit.

10 points in the last 12.

Surely you have to give it a rest.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

FFS on 18:40 - Oct 23 with 2013 viewsDarth_Koont

Snatched at that one, Bluffers.

Should have taken your time and finished cleanly.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024