Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know there are more pressing issues... 17:07 - Oct 23 with 882 viewsFixed_It

...and I'm delighted we got the win, but there's something I need to know. Did Celina get his shirt back?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:09 - Oct 23 with 818 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m impressed with his ability to take his shirt off while running. That’s a hard skill to master

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:15 - Oct 23 with 727 viewsfarkenhell

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:09 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

I’m impressed with his ability to take his shirt off while running. That’s a hard skill to master

I tried that once. Fell arse over tit. Never tried it again.
I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:19 - Oct 23 with 684 viewsBluearmy71

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:09 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

If you think that's impressive......try putting your shirt on whilst in mid-flight after jumping from a window cos her husband came home early!!
I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:20 - Oct 23 with 654 viewsFixed_It

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:15 - Oct 23 by farkenhell

I tried that once. Fell arse over tit. Never tried it again.

Whilst the shirt-removing skill was indeed impressive neither of you have answered my question. Did he get his shirt back, or did he get a relacement? Come on guys - I need to know!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:22 - Oct 23 with 610 viewsBluearmy71

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:20 - Oct 23 by Fixed_It

Whilst the shirt-removing skill was indeed impressive neither of you have answered my question. Did he get his shirt back, or did he get a relacement? Come on guys - I need to know!

Yes it was handed back to him, the camera focused back on him as he had it 3 quarters on whilst the ref booked him.
I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:23 - Oct 23 with 599 viewsEireannach_gorm

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:20 - Oct 23 by Fixed_It

More importantly, did he get booked for it?
I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:26 - Oct 23 with 535 viewstractordownsouth

Hopefully he got it back quicker than Larsen Toure at Doncaster away

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:27 - Oct 23 with 528 viewsswede

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:23 - Oct 23 by Eireannach_gorm

More importantly, did he get booked for it?

Yes he was booked
Login to get fewer ads

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:28 - Oct 23 with 502 viewsFixed_It

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:22 - Oct 23 by Bluearmy71

Yes it was handed back to him, the camera focused back on him as he had it 3 quarters on whilst the ref booked him.

Thank you!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I know there are more pressing issues... on 17:29 - Oct 23 with 488 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Donacien.....what a magnificent player he really is for us. What a monstrous improvement !

Our second POTS so far behind Bonne.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024