Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward 18:48 - Oct 23 with 982 viewsSamWhiteUK

But my god, he needs to learn to control the ball with one touch. Gives me heart attacks in the middle when he takes a touch, looks up, looks back down and the ball isn't where he left it. Sometimes it's like he controls it TOO well, it gets under his feet, and his second touch to dig it out is too heavy.

Good game of football for the neutral, and I'm delighted for the win. Evans is looking so much better in the middle than he has been. Chaplin's on fire, Donacien has come into his own, the whole lot are looking great. Well chuffed for Celina as well - that'll be a load off his shoulders
Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 19:02 - Oct 23 with 896 viewsDarth_Koont

He lost it once today in a bad position where Fleetwood could break but then he fought back to get the ball anyway.

Must admit I don’t really worry when he gets the ball in tight situations. He keeps the ball very tight/almost beneath him as you say but it means they’d have to challenge him for the ball and probably end up on the deck.

I know Celina scored so he definitely repaired the damage but in comparison he presents the ball to the opposition.

Pronouns: He/Him

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 19:29 - Oct 23 with 808 viewsSamWhiteUK

Interesting that I've been met with downvotes. I don't think he's a bad player at all, and very important for us. Just looks clumsy sometimes
Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 792 viewschrismakin

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 19:02 - Oct 23 by Darth_Koont

He lost it once today in a bad position where Fleetwood could break but then he fought back to get the ball anyway.

Must admit I don’t really worry when he gets the ball in tight situations. He keeps the ball very tight/almost beneath him as you say but it means they’d have to challenge him for the ball and probably end up on the deck.

I know Celina scored so he definitely repaired the damage but in comparison he presents the ball to the opposition.

Was he still looking a good 5 or 6 matches away from match fit DK? Or is he just a very casual player rather than a worker..

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 20:15 - Oct 23 with 683 viewsDarth_Koont

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 19:32 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Was he still looking a good 5 or 6 matches away from match fit DK? Or is he just a very casual player rather than a worker..

No, Morsy looks fit and sharp.

If you mean Bersant, he’s a bit more of an enigma – looked a bit lost but then turned up in the exact right place at the end.

Perhaps the goal will give him confidence so he can settle into a groove.

Pronouns: He/Him

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 618 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 19:29 - Oct 23 by SamWhiteUK

Interesting that I've been met with downvotes. I don't think he's a bad player at all, and very important for us. Just looks clumsy sometimes

No I know what you are saying. He does look likes he’s going to get caught at times. He also does turn in to trouble at times, but his recovery is very good. He is strong as an ox and a bit of a nasty f4cker

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 20:27 - Oct 23 with 579 viewsbilllm

Needs to learn how to shoot, twice today he got in great positions and wouldn't shoot, passed instead,
Morsy - rightly praised by Mills for looking forward on 20:28 - Oct 23 with 573 viewsronnyd

Sorry, that downvote was me being just clumsy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024