Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. 19:02 - Oct 23 with 3051 viewsITFC_Forever

….after the game between home and away fans.

Fleetwood have only brought 133 with them, but there was a little group of them who headed towards the town centre about 1ish making themselves heard and it was the same group involved after the game on PR.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 19:06 - Oct 23 with 2949 viewsbackwaywhen

Lack of police presence on match days , thinking smaller clubs don’t have trouble makers , wouldn’t have been a problem before Evans stop paying for old bill .
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 19:06 - Oct 23 with 2936 viewstextbackup

Love to see it, everyone bang up for this.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 19:10 - Oct 23 with 2879 viewsIllinoisblue

Fair play to the cod army for having a few lads out. Percentage wise that’s pretty decent

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 19:11 - Oct 23 with 2871 viewsNthQldITFC

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 19:10 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Fair play to the cod army for having a few lads out. Percentage wise that’s pretty decent

I legged it when I saw this big beggar starting to lose his rag(worm).

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 23:04 - Oct 23 with 2295 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

There was one bloke in SAR not watching the game much, spent most of his time goading the Fleetwood fans, gesturing 'outside' etc, even though they were mostly ignoring him. Complete bell.

As we left, there were a few of their fans waiting outside the SAR exit, probably looking for him.
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 23:07 - Oct 23 with 2269 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Fleetwood youth out in force after the game.

Not much to it. Bit of verbal and a little pushing. Nothing to be concerned about.

I say force, it was about 10 of them and they weren't exactly cold blooded killers.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 23:18]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 23:41 - Oct 23 with 2077 viewsCotty

Plenty of pathetic toxic masculinity on display in this thread.
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 05:47 - Oct 24 with 1769 viewstextbackup

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 23:41 - Oct 23 by Cotty

Plenty of pathetic toxic masculinity on display in this thread.

I count 2 whole posts that could be viewed in that way?
Not sure it’s crime of the century

Login to get fewer ads

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 08:50 - Oct 24 with 1476 viewsGeoffSentence

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 23:04 - Oct 23 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

There was one bloke in SAR not watching the game much, spent most of his time goading the Fleetwood fans, gesturing 'outside' etc, even though they were mostly ignoring him. Complete bell.

As we left, there were a few of their fans waiting outside the SAR exit, probably looking for him.

There usually is a sall gropu in SAR who barely watch the game and are just there to bait the away fans. It is why that block of seats at the front of block 6 right under the away fans, is now covered and not for sale.

Every game the security team had nothing but hassle deling with them and with the away fans they wound up.

This is probably why they will never consider moving the away fans close to the SBR, it would only cause more grief.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 08:51 - Oct 24 with 1469 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 05:47 - Oct 24 by textbackup

I count 2 whole posts that could be viewed in that way?
Not sure it’s crime of the century

Nor indeed ‘pathetic’
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 08:53 - Oct 24 with 1451 viewstextbackup

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 08:50 - Oct 24 by GeoffSentence

There usually is a sall gropu in SAR who barely watch the game and are just there to bait the away fans. It is why that block of seats at the front of block 6 right under the away fans, is now covered and not for sale.

Every game the security team had nothing but hassle deling with them and with the away fans they wound up.

This is probably why they will never consider moving the away fans close to the SBR, it would only cause more grief.

yet eeeeeeeeeeeeevery other club in the land seems to manage it

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 08:56 - Oct 24 with 1403 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 08:50 - Oct 24 by GeoffSentence

I stand by my previous posts which suggested the front of SAR upper and Lower towards the away fans is where I have met the oddest, most hostile and quite frankly alarming set of town fans in my 35+ years of going to PR.
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 09:43 - Oct 24 with 1241 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

We used to sit in that section, and asked for a move about 5 years ago because of a group of idiots doing exactly as you say. The last straw was a punch up between themselves, with one of them crashing into my then 13 year old daughter.
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 09:47 - Oct 24 with 1216 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I suppose getting locked up for a few years for posturing or whatever is probably favourable to living a life in Fleetwood.
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 10:01 - Oct 24 with 1144 viewsBluespeed225

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 09:47 - Oct 24 by PrideOfTheEast

I suppose getting locked up for a few years for posturing or whatever is probably favourable to living a life in Fleetwood.

Dunno, they’ve just had a £41 million Fisherman’s Friend windfall!
Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 10:21 - Oct 24 with 1057 viewsGeoffSentence

i wonder if this had anything to do with it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/367987823219922/permalink/4940129989338993/

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Not for the first time this season, pushing and shoving on PR…. on 10:49 - Oct 24 with 977 views3_5_2

Watching their lad who did the blog (which was decent to be fair to him) it’s filmed mainly from the away fans section and the average age must be about 14.

Couple of their dads making up for living in Fleetwood no doubt

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024