Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Evans 19:25 - Oct 23 with 1124 viewsBasuco

My MOM today, neat tidy, good range of passing and works so well along side Sam Morsy.
Lee Evans on 19:29 - Oct 23 with 1081 viewschrismakin

What made the difference 2nd half? The first sounded like he and Morsy were struggling.. was that accurate?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lee Evans on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 1068 viewsBluefish

Not for me. One ofnmy biggest issues was watching him taking it of the CBs toes for no reason and then sitting so deep when it position. Grow a pair and get up the pitch

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lee Evans on 20:12 - Oct 23 with 979 viewsIllinoisblue

We have Morsy there to do the neat and tidy stuff. Evans disappears for large chunks of games - but then pops up with a peach of a pass to help set up the winner. More of that needed

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lee Evans on 20:41 - Oct 23 with 904 viewsBattersea_Blue

Totally disagree that Evans was MOM and Morsy wasn't at his best either. Evans goes backwards or sideways the majority of the time (though a great ball to JD to create the winner) and Morsy dithered too much, nearly got caught in possession a couple of times and gave it away once in a bad area.

Overall I thought we were poor today. We didn't pass it quick enough, far too pedestrian and on occasions movement wasn't good to give the player with the ball more options.

My MOM was Chaplin. Best player on the pitch was their young no. 20.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 20:42]
Lee Evans on 20:43 - Oct 23 with 884 viewsElderGrizzly

Lee Evans on 20:12 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

We have Morsy there to do the neat and tidy stuff. Evans disappears for large chunks of games - but then pops up with a peach of a pass to help set up the winner. More of that needed

Sounds a bit Skuse like?
Lee Evans on 20:47 - Oct 23 with 859 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Not sure about this. Thought he was poor for a lot of the game. Fantastic ball for the winner though. I personally would rather see Idris or Carroll have that position. Think it’s a better balance.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Lee Evans on 22:32 - Oct 23 with 683 viewsRobTheMonk

Lee Evans on 19:32 - Oct 23 by Bluefish

Not for me. One ofnmy biggest issues was watching him taking it of the CBs toes for no reason and then sitting so deep when it position. Grow a pair and get up the pitch

This was really frustrating to watch. Edmundson is perfectly capable of passing more than 1 yard. Evans can actually pass well when he gives it a go which made it even more frustrating . No need at home, to take the ball literally off the centre backs toe. Morsy was guilty of this too today.

But things are coming together. A tweak here and there and we'll be well on our way.
Lee Evans on 00:23 - Oct 24 with 526 viewsGarv

Agreed, he was my pick. Not surprising this isn't popular though because there are more obvious choices e.g Chaplin.

He was quietly very good. Kept everything moving second half and basically everything went through him, including the winner. It was more like him on the opening day where he was superb.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024