Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Checking 21:58 - Oct 23 with 872 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Are there any photos of Saint Marcus reacting like Johnson is here?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just Checking on 22:01 - Oct 23 with 839 viewsReuser_is_God

Marcus only celebrated like that when he sold Murphy & replaced him with Leon Best.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Just Checking on 22:19 - Oct 23 with 744 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure many think he was a saint. He wasn't deliberately bad but he tied a hand behind our back for well over a decade and I would love to see the Three Lions buy his 5% of GC.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just Checking on 22:26 - Oct 23 with 720 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Just Checking on 22:19 - Oct 23 by J2BLUE

Not sure many think he was a saint. He wasn't deliberately bad but he tied a hand behind our back for well over a decade and I would love to see the Three Lions buy his 5% of GC.

I think his 5% was taken in lieu of his £100m and he hopes to recover it should we get to the Prem.
I don't see him selling any of it until that happens.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just Checking on 23:34 - Oct 23 with 578 viewsChurchman

Just Checking on 22:19 - Oct 23 by J2BLUE

No, but there were plenty of ‘thank you Marcus’ when the takeover took place. Not from me.

My hope is that he buys into a club like Derby and in doing so flogs his 5%, but I suspect that won’t happen and he will hang on to it in the hope of some £££ if we reach the PL
Just Checking on 09:00 - Oct 24 with 383 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Witnessed similar with him and his staff plenty of times. Quite why people are still referring back to this, trying to rewrite history is odd. He has sold us to seemingly excellent owners - surely let it go?
Just Checking on 09:33 - Oct 24 with 330 viewsBluefish

Just Checking on 09:00 - Oct 24 by PrideOfTheEast

Witnessed similar with him and his staff plenty of times. Quite why people are still referring back to this, trying to rewrite history is odd. He has sold us to seemingly excellent owners - surely let it go?

Precisely. Really petty and sad to be clinging on to whether a bloke that put 100 million into our club celebrated as much as a bloke that hasn't put any of his own money in. I expect Marcus paid himself for all of his trips to watch us but I suspect Brett isn't paying for his own. Why on earth are people so desperate for him to sell the 5% when it makes zero difference to them?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024