Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Five (and nine) Games 23:08 - Oct 23 with 1137 viewsKropotkin123

Plymouth (1st) Away
Wycombe (2nd) Away
Oxford Utd (6th) Home
Sunderland (4th) Away
Rotherham (5th) Home

Also, looking ahead to our next nine games, that's 7 out of the top 6 across 9 games.
Wigan (3rd) Away
Sunderland (4th) Home

Insane fixtures. Definitely going to get an idea of how well we've progressed over the next month or two.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Next Five (and nine) Games on 23:26 - Oct 23 with 1028 viewsFtnfwest

Next game and how to win it is all that matters
Next Five (and nine) Games on 00:13 - Oct 24 with 940 viewsArnoldMoorhen

If we are serious about promotion that's a whole load of six-pointers, and the best possible way to make up the ground lost in the first few weeks of the season.
Next Five (and nine) Games on 00:29 - Oct 24 with 917 viewsChurchman

Next Five (and nine) Games on 00:13 - Oct 24 by ArnoldMoorhen

If we are serious about promotion that's a whole load of six-pointers, and the best possible way to make up the ground lost in the first few weeks of the season.

Agree with that. And if we keep improving and are the real deal it’ll be them that will begin to worry about us. The next few games will be a good test.
Next Five (and nine) Games on 09:19 - Oct 24 with 569 viewsBent_double

Being realistic, I'd take 3 or 4 draws from those games - the most important thing, obviously, is not to lose and stretch the gap between us and the top 2.

And to carry on the slightly negative theme, Morsy is on 4 yellows already, so is bound to miss one of those games when he inevitably gets his 5th. Hopefully Harper or Carroll can step in and do a job when that happens.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Next Five (and nine) Games on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 428 viewsOwainG1992

7 to 10 points I'd tip us to get from those next 5.

Heart says 10+ heart says 7 would be decent.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Next Five (and nine) Games on 11:29 - Oct 24 with 382 viewsBurns7

Next Five (and nine) Games on 23:26 - Oct 23 by Ftnfwest

Next game and how to win it is all that matters

We make games so hard for ourselves, we gave Fleetwood a handful of really good chances by simply not doing the basics right at the back yesterday, that's what we have to cut out if we have any ambition of making Playoffs at all.

Waltons distribution was poor and kept feeding it back to them (despite the Don being miles open on the right most of the time) to have another attack, and our organisation at the back is going to cause us problems all season until we get someone to take charge of it. Better teams are going to score a few against us, as proven already this season. It just hasn't been addressed, we'll get away with it against the likes of Shrewsbury and Fleetwood but we'll get punished by others with a bit more up top.

I worry because it's however many games in and it's still not good enough. Fleetwood pretty much had Bonne figured out yesterday and didn't let him get much from anything so maybe we need to change how we are approaching the attack as well, as if Fleetwood have figured it out, you can bet others have.

It's not a popular opinion but I still think we look like we belong in this league at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024