Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Typical English Third Div.Crowd 10:21 - Oct 25 with 1404 viewstrncbluearmy

COYB
Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:05 - Oct 25 with 1126 viewsHipsterectomy

Speaking of crowds, I read there was a medical emergency at WBA vs Bristol game and Bristol fans were the opposite of Newcastle fans the other week. Songs of 'you don't know what your doing' to the paramedics and 'bristol til I die' as one of their own fans was needing emergency help/potentially dying

Strange as I thought Bristol fans were a good lot

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:07 - Oct 25 with 1105 viewsSwansea_Blue

Must have been loud to be able to hear it over the slapping of gums and sucking of Werther's Originals!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:33 - Oct 25 with 1007 viewsSuperCoops

Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:05 - Oct 25 by Hipsterectomy

Speaking of crowds, I read there was a medical emergency at WBA vs Bristol game and Bristol fans were the opposite of Newcastle fans the other week. Songs of 'you don't know what your doing' to the paramedics and 'bristol til I die' as one of their own fans was needing emergency help/potentially dying

Strange as I thought Bristol fans were a good lot

I would be surprised as from what I heard there were two medical emergencies in the crowd at the Hawthorns, one in the home and one in the away end.
Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:38 - Oct 25 with 962 viewsSomethingBlue

Third season in League One, mid-table and we're getting 20k against Fleetwood in October, I don't want to go down the "we are massive" route as such but it's quite something — this club has such potential, the owners see it and we should too.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 12:38]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:42 - Oct 25 with 923 viewsHipsterectomy

Typical English Third Div.Crowd on 12:33 - Oct 25 by SuperCoops

I would be surprised as from what I heard there were two medical emergencies in the crowd at the Hawthorns, one in the home and one in the away end.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/214382-away-%E2%80%9Cfan%E2%80%9D-behavi

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024