Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? 13:35 - Oct 25 with 11112 viewsMaySixth

This side of Xmas?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:36 - Oct 25 with 4958 viewsElderGrizzly

No, they'll go vaccine passport route first. Which is effectively what we are doing anyway.
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:38 - Oct 25 with 4943 viewsEly_Blue

Not going to happen, case numbers to start dropping off within weeks.

Case numbers aren’t relative to hospitalisations & deaths.

To put it into context, whilst the infection numbers are high now and almost the same as this time last year the deaths/hospitalisations would have to increase 8 fold to be where they were in the same period

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:38 - Oct 25 with 4909 viewshomer_123

Likely on a Sunday.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:45 - Oct 25 with 4838 viewsJ2BLUE

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:36 - Oct 25 by ElderGrizzly

No, they'll go vaccine passport route first. Which is effectively what we are doing anyway.

Absolutely the right thing to do.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:55 - Oct 25 with 4798 viewsBlueBadger

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:38 - Oct 25 by Ely_Blue

Not going to happen, case numbers to start dropping off within weeks.

Case numbers aren’t relative to hospitalisations & deaths.

To put it into context, whilst the infection numbers are high now and almost the same as this time last year the deaths/hospitalisations would have to increase 8 fold to be where they were in the same period

We're currently on over a ward's worth of positive inpatients, plus a few ITU right now.

It was 2 five bed bays a few weeks ago.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:57 - Oct 25 with 4756 viewshomer_123

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:55 - Oct 25 by BlueBadger

We're currently on over a ward's worth of positive inpatients, plus a few ITU right now.

.....we aren't clapping enough are we Badge?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:01 - Oct 25 with 4747 viewsBlueForYou

Read somewhere yesterday that case numbers are expected to drop considerably by Christmas. Hope that's true.
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:10 - Oct 25 with 4662 viewsEly_Blue

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:55 - Oct 25 by BlueBadger

How does that compare to previous?

Login to get fewer ads

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:14 - Oct 25 with 4639 viewsBlueBadger

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:10 - Oct 25 by Ely_Blue

How does that compare to previous?

Similar to this time last year.

Only with the added bonus that we're currently 30 beds across the place down because of roof work.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:16 - Oct 25 with 4601 viewsEly_Blue

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:14 - Oct 25 by BlueBadger

Similar to this time last year.

Only with the added bonus that we're currently 30 beds across the place down because of roof work.

Are most of the sick ones the great unvaxxed?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:17 - Oct 25 with 4588 viewsBlueBadger

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:16 - Oct 25 by Ely_Blue

Are most of the sick ones the great unvaxxed?

Overwhelmingly.

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:23 - Oct 25 with 4545 viewsle2blue

Are they primarily non-Vaccinated, out of interest?
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:24 - Oct 25 with 4542 viewsEly_Blue

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:17 - Oct 25 by BlueBadger

Overwhelmingly.

Idiots

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:32 - Oct 25 with 4493 viewsIllinoisblue

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 13:36 - Oct 25 by ElderGrizzly

The club tweeted out a crowd picture earlier. Probably at least 100 faces in the crowd. Two wearing masks.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:38 - Oct 25 with 4465 viewsgtsb1966

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:32 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

The club tweeted out a crowd picture earlier. Probably at least 100 faces in the crowd. Two wearing masks.

Mostly the old folks wearing masks now from what I've seen lately. I'll wear one if it becomes mandatory again but I must admit I don't wear one at all if I don't have to and I think more and more people are the same as me.
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:43 - Oct 25 with 4422 viewsabracaDOBRA_

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:32 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

You only have to wear them in the concourse, most people aren't going to wear a mask in their seats and I think that's fair enough. At least the club are asking for proof of vaccine or negative test
[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 14:47]
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:46 - Oct 25 with 4413 viewsElderGrizzly

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:01 - Oct 25 by BlueForYou

Read somewhere yesterday that case numbers are expected to drop considerably by Christmas. Hope that's true.

It is one 'model' which is an outlier to all other models on cases. It says we will go from 50,000 to 5,000 cases by doing nothing

So of course the Tories have jumped on it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10126769/Covid-cases-SLUMP-just-5-000-d
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:46 - Oct 25 with 4403 viewsRonFearonsHair

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:43 - Oct 25 by abracaDOBRA_

You only have to wear them in the concourse, most people aren't going to wear a mask in their seats and I think that's fair enough. At least the club are asking for proof of vaccine or negative test
[Post edited 25 Oct 2021 14:47]

Edwards and Aluko ought to be wearing them then. Unless it doesn't count if you're on the wing?
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:48 - Oct 25 with 4386 viewsabracaDOBRA_

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:46 - Oct 25 by RonFearonsHair

Edwards and Aluko ought to be wearing them then. Unless it doesn't count if you're on the wing?

Lol, i've edited so now no one will know what youre on about!
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 15:04 - Oct 25 with 4278 viewsBlueBadger

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:01 - Oct 25 by BlueForYou

Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 15:06 - Oct 25 with 4265 viewsBlueBadger

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:23 - Oct 25 by le2blue

Are they primarily non-Vaccinated, out of interest?

Overwhelmingly.

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 15:09 - Oct 25 with 4255 viewsStokieBlue

Will they actually check the vaccine passports and will people actually wear masks in the mandatory locations?

The answer to both things is likely to be no I would wager.

We have clear evidence that virtual all fans on the concourse are completely ignore the mandatory mask rule and nobody seems to care.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 15:10 - Oct 25 with 4256 viewsgtsb1966

I've just read that West Suffolk Hospital have suspended visiting because of the rise in covid cases.
When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 15:14 - Oct 25 with 4222 viewsStokieBlue

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:38 - Oct 25 by gtsb1966

Mostly the old folks wearing masks now from what I've seen lately. I'll wear one if it becomes mandatory again but I must admit I don't wear one at all if I don't have to and I think more and more people are the same as me.

Why wouldn't you wear one to stop the spread of a highly infectious virus that could kill someone you theoretically could pass it on to?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 15:15 - Oct 25 with 4210 viewsJ2BLUE

When will games at Portman Road go behind closed door again? on 14:46 - Oct 25 by ElderGrizzly

It is one 'model' which is an outlier to all other models on cases. It says we will go from 50,000 to 5,000 cases by doing nothing

So of course the Tories have jumped on it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10126769/Covid-cases-SLUMP-just-5-000-d

According to Sky News several models have agreed with this.

I'm just pointing it out. I am sceptical as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024