Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that i want to go round his house or anything 19:17 - Oct 25 with 1463 viewstextbackup

but is anyone aware of the sort of area PC has moved to? as been up the Golf pub a couple of times over the weekend, and i'd say its probably not the sort of place you'd pick to go to if living miles away from it.

bixley drive way or something

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 1424 viewsSitfcB

I thought maybe that estate just passed the Golf, Brookhill Way.

Some massive houses down there and know a few ex-players used to live down there, used to think maybe the club had some houses there?

Magilton, Supple, Wilnis and Hreiðarsson used to live there when they were here plus some others I’m sure.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 19:26 - Oct 25 with 1385 viewstextbackup

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 19:21 - Oct 25 by SitfcB

Some massive houses down there and know a few ex-players used to live down there, used to think maybe the club had some houses there?

Magilton, Supple, Wilnis and Hreiðarsson used to live there when they were here plus some others I’m sure.

yeah theres the big old new builds down there. (broadland way)

cook has kids doesnt he? unsure on ages, so might be at broke hall primary

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 22:50 - Oct 25 with 1069 viewswitchdoctor

Bucklesham…..maybe?
Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 07:52 - Oct 26 with 882 viewsBlueStreak

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 19:26 - Oct 25 by textbackup

The Golf is my local and a 30 second walk away from mine. He has good taste and can pop to the Pizza Loft after games on a Saturday 😂
Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 07:53 - Oct 26 with 877 viewsReuser_is_God

Jim Magilton lived in the Golf.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 7:53]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 07:54 - Oct 26 with 868 viewsReuser_is_God

We’ll have to take a walk over there & stalk him.

Tbf since it’s refurb the Golf is a very decent pub now.

I did see Cook in Grange Farm Tesco a few days after he joined.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2021 7:55]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 07:56 - Oct 26 with 853 viewshype313

I shared a taxi once with a p1ssed up Magic from Brannigans, I was going to Martlesham and he asked if he could jump in and be dropped off at Brookhill Way, he gave me £20 when he got out, and my cab cost £9, although out of generosity I gave the cabbie a tenner...

TWTD's

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 08:26 - Oct 26 with 748 viewschicoazul

Not that i want to go round his house or anything on 19:26 - Oct 25 by textbackup

His family aren’t down here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024