Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth & Wycombe 20:51 - Oct 28 with 1996 viewsquad

Easy to say in hindsight but I got annoyed with other posters saying they would have been happy with a point at Portsmouth. I always thought they were a poor side and were there for the taking. Didn't expect us to win so comfortably though.

I'm feeling differently about Plymouth and Wycombe away. Obviously hoping to win at least one of them, but to be honest would probably be happy with a point in either. Don't see too many weaknesses for them and I don't think ITFC are quite in 5th gear yet.

How does everyone else feel? This Houghton guy not being available for Plymouth might help a lot. But regardless, how optimistic do we feel about winning either? I'm not sure. Who would take a point? Who is expecting 3 points??

Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:44 - Oct 28 with 1803 viewsTheBoyBlue

We have a better squad than them both, but confidence is such a big thing and both of them have it in abundance. Hopefully we should have plenty of confidence too though. I'd be happy if we continue playing well, stay unbeaten and maintain momentum.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:50 - Oct 28 with 1779 views_sanctimoanious_

Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:44 - Oct 28 by TheBoyBlue

We have a better squad than them both, but confidence is such a big thing and both of them have it in abundance. Hopefully we should have plenty of confidence too though. I'd be happy if we continue playing well, stay unbeaten and maintain momentum.

A better squad and working on getting a better team. To remain unbeaten would be huge.
Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:55 - Oct 28 with 1753 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

I think we will beat Plymouth and draw with Wycombe.

Wycombe will try to rough us up and their style of play will give us more problems from the two games.

4 points from the 2 games would be a decent return.
Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:58 - Oct 28 with 1745 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fully expect a win at Plymouth.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Plymouth & Wycombe on 01:02 - Oct 29 with 1610 viewsquad

Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:55 - Oct 28 by Bad_Boy_Mark

I think we will beat Plymouth and draw with Wycombe.

Wycombe will try to rough us up and their style of play will give us more problems from the two games.

4 points from the 2 games would be a decent return.

I'm more optimistic we can beat Plymouth than Wycombe too.

4 points would be more than decent. I'd take 3 points, maybe even a draw against both. We're not firing on all cylinders yet, there's loads of potential to go up a gear or two more.
Plymouth & Wycombe on 04:11 - Oct 29 with 1532 viewsMaySixth

Win at Plymouth
Lose at Wycombe

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Plymouth & Wycombe on 07:56 - Oct 29 with 1342 viewsChrisd

If we come through these two games unscathed, then I feel the doubters will start believing. These up and coming games will be a huge test, but these are exactly the type of matches that sort the men from the boys. Personally, I’m looking forward to them.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Plymouth & Wycombe on 08:06 - Oct 29 with 1324 viewsBlueySwede

Simply put - if we want to be there or thereabouts come the end of season we can´t settle for a point. The aim must be to win, and I think if we play with the best attitude and desire, we are capable of winning against any team in the league.
Anyway, it would of course be better with one win and one loss than two draws from these two tough games.
Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth & Wycombe on 13:14 - Oct 29 with 1037 viewsHighgateBlue

Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:58 - Oct 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Get down the bookies then - you can more than treble your money...!
Plymouth & Wycombe on 17:19 - Oct 29 with 890 viewsquad

Plymouth & Wycombe on 08:06 - Oct 29 by BlueySwede

Simply put - if we want to be there or thereabouts come the end of season we can´t settle for a point. The aim must be to win, and I think if we play with the best attitude and desire, we are capable of winning against any team in the league.
Anyway, it would of course be better with one win and one loss than two draws from these two tough games.

Not convinced one win and one loss would be better than 2 draws TBH.

I know it means we've gained an extra point but it would also mean that one of these 2 teams would have gained 2 extra points which could make a massive difference come the end of the season.

Also remaining unbeaten would do wonders for our confidence.
Plymouth & Wycombe on 17:44 - Oct 29 with 836 viewsOldboy

I am expecting 6 points, but would be mildly happy with 4. Anything less than 4 and the cat 🐈 had better stay away for a while.

I don't have a cat 🐈.
Plymouth & Wycombe on 18:06 - Oct 29 with 788 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Plymouth & Wycombe on 13:14 - Oct 29 by HighgateBlue

Get down the bookies then - you can more than treble your money...!

With my small stakes I may have to double it with the Wycombe win too!

Plymouth & Wycombe on 14:09 - Oct 30 with 480 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Plymouth & Wycombe on 22:58 - Oct 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is there an ammendment I can plea?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024