Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
November 08:38 - Oct 30 with 437 viewsmuccletonjoe

A win today and we will be closing in on the top 6 and we'll be on the way to making a challenge .
I am not about to make a prediction of how that game will pan out. Suffice to say it is without doubt our stiffest test of the season to date.
Fact is , over the next month we will be met with similar obstacles to our progress and I would suggest the next two months will be our season shaper.
Two games each against Wycombe and Sunderland between now and New year would be enough in itself, add in Wigan and Rotherham to that time frame and you begin to get the picture.
How we will perform against those teams , will obviously tell everyone a great deal about where we are as a team and as a squad. Because the squad maybe the most vital factor in the weeks ahead. We have , unnamed injuries today at Plymouth. It is now approaching the time of year when they will bite hard, not only into our squad but everyone else's as well.
As I see it , we could manage 4 or 5 without taking too much away from the starting 11 , how that compares with others we are now about to discover.
If we can hold our current position into the new year, I sincerely believe we have an outstanding chance.
November on 10:46 - Oct 30 with 328 viewsbilllm

I expect us to be in the top 6 by the 1st of January, then it will be a hard battle of fitness, strength and will to how far we go,
November on 10:48 - Oct 30 with 321 viewsmuccletonjoe

November on 10:46 - Oct 30 by billlm

I expect us to be in the top 6 by the 1st of January, then it will be a hard battle of fitness, strength and will to how far we go,

Personally , I think if we are in top 6 by new year, we will finnish in top 2
November on 10:50 - Oct 30 with 313 viewsbilllm

November on 10:48 - Oct 30 by muccletonjoe

Personally , I think if we are in top 6 by new year, we will finnish in top 2

I hope your right,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024