Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's white ball Cricket team 22:16 - Oct 30 with 493 viewsMelford

They’ve won their three games with 70, 35 and 50 balls to spare so far, completely dominant in every game.

We are already the 50 over WC holders and look well on the way to have a decent chance of bagging this one.

Have we ever had an English sports team so far the best in the world then Captain Morgan's men? I can't remember another England team in any sport who are where these guys are right now.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:30 - Oct 30 with 466 viewsbluewein

Sadly we're judged on the overall team.

I'm more than guilty of it. I personally want test domination. I admit I'm greedy. (maybe I want to be the best test side in the world again. That was a magnificent feeling!)

This white ball team should go down in history though. We've just beaten our biggest rivals who will always raise their game 100% and we made them look second rate. I can't think of another time we've been so dominant in a sport...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:32 - Oct 30 with 456 viewsCoastalblue

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:30 - Oct 30 by bluewein

I'm more than guilty of it. I personally want test domination. I admit I'm greedy. (maybe I want to be the best test side in the world again. That was a magnificent feeling!)

This white ball team should go down in history though. We've just beaten our biggest rivals who will always raise their game 100% and we made them look second rate. I can't think of another time we've been so dominant in a sport...

Until we meet India in the final.

I'm with you though, I care much, much more about Test cricket tbh.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:36 - Oct 30 with 440 viewsbluewein

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:32 - Oct 30 by Coastalblue

Until we meet India in the final.

I'm with you though, I care much, much more about Test cricket tbh.

I honestly think the Aussies care more about us. The ashes is around the corner and they want an early advantage over us. India may have just had their game of the tournament and got spanked by Pakistan...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 404 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We have completely dominated the matches we have played so far but it is whether we can win the knockout matches and the final. Win the tournament (especially continuing to be so dominant) and yes we are very good, fail to win the tournament and how dominantly we won these matches will soon be forgotten.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:49 - Oct 30 with 400 viewsMelford

England's white ball Cricket team on 22:30 - Oct 30 by bluewein

I love Test Cricket and see it as the superior version of the game, I'd trade us losing every game in this world cup and getting knocked out at the earliest stage if it meant winning The Ashes his winter.

I think you have to think as them as almost two different sports really. Most teams have different captains and there's probably half the squads in both forms who only play one or the other. Jordan, Mills, Rashid, Morgan would never be in contention for the Test team and Leach, Burns, Sibley, Broad, Anderson would never play for the white ball teams. The Test captain Root has been left out by the white ball Captain Morgan for this tournament.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024