Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we ever going to get out of this league? 13:42 - Oct 31 with 931 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Im fairly confident we won't be this season. I hate league one, I hate it.

I thought we played ok yesterday, but over the course of the season, we have been so poor. We cannot afford to lose to Wycombe, huge game.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:45 - Oct 31 with 908 viewsKeno

we used to say that about the championship and we got out of that league in the end

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:47 - Oct 31 with 909 viewsBurns7

If we stay down this season I expect we’re in it for the long haul. I don’t see the pension fund lending another shed load of money for no return in League One, they must have spent well over £50million between the buyout and the transfer window on a club that’s barely broken mid table this season and won’t threaten promotion while the current coaching staff remain comfortably in post. There will be no Bonne next season either so much like Keane wasted our opportunity with Evans, Cook has also completely failed here also.
Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:50 - Oct 31 with 882 viewsFixed_It

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:47 - Oct 31 by Burns7

If we stay down this season I expect we’re in it for the long haul. I don’t see the pension fund lending another shed load of money for no return in League One, they must have spent well over £50million between the buyout and the transfer window on a club that’s barely broken mid table this season and won’t threaten promotion while the current coaching staff remain comfortably in post. There will be no Bonne next season either so much like Keane wasted our opportunity with Evans, Cook has also completely failed here also.

Do you ever get invited to parties?
Thought not.
Ever wonder why?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:56 - Oct 31 with 862 viewsIllinoisblue

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:50 - Oct 31 by Fixed_It

Thought not.
Ever wonder why?

There’s a hint of budgie here isn’t there? No one can be this relentlessly angry about their club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:57 - Oct 31 with 850 viewsFtnfwest

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:45 - Oct 31 by Keno

we used to say that about the championship and we got out of that league in the end

We were achieving so much more there as well
Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:57 - Oct 31 with 847 viewsHerbivore

No, we've found our level.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 14:06 - Oct 31 with 821 viewsITFC_Forever

The football apart, I actually enjoy visiting the clubs in L1.

The clubs are usually much friendlier and home fans more welcoming ….. genuine football fans who love their clubs and are not in it for the glory.

Thoroughly enjoyed the day out to Plymouth yesterday, likewise Burton, Rochdale, Wycombe etc over the last couple of years.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 14:25 - Oct 31 with 759 viewsKeno

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 13:50 - Oct 31 by Fixed_It

Thought not.
Ever wonder why?

Actually fixey thats a little unfair

He gets invited to a lot, and the children love him

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 14:30 - Oct 31 with 746 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not sure why you are so convinced we won't this season. We need to improve, that is for sure, and to do so quickly. However, there is 2/3rds of the season left and a lot of points to play for. We have improved from the early season form. I am in the balance at the moment. There is long enough left that it is very possible but it is certainly not going to be easy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 15:00 - Oct 31 with 676 viewsnoggin

I don't care which league we're in, as long as the football is good to watch and we win more than we lose. The form will come.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 662 viewsjayessess

Unless we go bust, it's fairly nailed on that we, Sunderland and Wednesday will eventually get out of this league. If you've got double the resources of pretty much everyone else, it tells on the pitch sooner or later.

Every other club in the division has to find a way to out-perform their budget consistently for a whole year. We just have to progress to the mean.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 15:24 - Oct 31 with 630 viewsmarcus1642

Not this season anyway. Town will finish mid table. There's something missing in this newly assembled squad.

Are the players as good as we think they are? Is the manager lacking in someway? I find it frustrating that Wigan/Plymouth are flying high. So why is that?

Maybe there's alot of pressure going around Portman road, and both management and players are feeling it.
Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 16:01 - Oct 31 with 562 viewsParisBlue

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 14:30 - Oct 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure why you are so convinced we won't this season. We need to improve, that is for sure, and to do so quickly. However, there is 2/3rds of the season left and a lot of points to play for. We have improved from the early season form. I am in the balance at the moment. There is long enough left that it is very possible but it is certainly not going to be easy.

We need to start winning football matches, but if we were able to get into the playoffs I'd fancy us as much as any other side.

If you look over the last few seasons there's generally teams who in the mid-third of the season go on winning runs to claim promotion. All we need to do is win lots of games (it's really not that hard)

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 16:58 - Oct 31 with 488 viewsTheBlueGnu

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 15:24 - Oct 31 by marcus1642

Not this season anyway. Town will finish mid table. There's something missing in this newly assembled squad.

Are the players as good as we think they are? Is the manager lacking in someway? I find it frustrating that Wigan/Plymouth are flying high. So why is that?

Maybe there's alot of pressure going around Portman road, and both management and players are feeling it.

Wigan and Plymouth have got good managers

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 17:11 - Oct 31 with 455 viewsstrikalite

Only when there becomes a Premier League 2

We should just about scrape in...
Are we ever going to get out of this league? on 17:12 - Oct 31 with 453 viewspositivity

yes

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024