Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Nodge v leeds 14:49 - Oct 31 with 1121 viewschrismakin

Now if that's the prem.

I'll gladly like to see us get to champ and stay there.

What an awful game of football.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:00 - Oct 31 with 1058 viewsIllinoisblue

Championship fixture next season. Leeds in particular look terrible

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:05 - Oct 31 with 1031 viewsArnieM

They’re both Championship Clubs , certainly not PL level .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:08 - Oct 31 with 1020 viewsRomeo4

2 sides struggling for confidence. Leeds missing a cutting edge without Bamford but Budgies probably playing as well as they can.
Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:10 - Oct 31 with 1002 viewsPinewoodblue

Poor game

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:13 - Oct 31 with 981 viewsRegencyBlue

Two very poor sides with no confidence whatsoever!
Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:16 - Oct 31 with 968 viewschrismakin

Leeds doing a great ipswich impression there lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:21 - Oct 31 with 945 viewsRomeo4

Quite entertaining now simply because both teams are making so many errors. Norwich are a shambles at this level.
Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:26 - Oct 31 with 911 viewsWestover

I'm surprised how bad Leeds were in the first half they almost made Norwich look good 😂 come on Leeds get a third goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:29 - Oct 31 with 888 viewsRomeo4

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:26 - Oct 31 by Westover

I'm surprised how bad Leeds were in the first half they almost made Norwich look good 😂 come on Leeds get a third goal.

A decent side would be out of sight by now. You could drive a bus through the Budgies midfield and defence.
Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:43 - Oct 31 with 834 viewsRegencyBlue

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:26 - Oct 31 by Westover

I haven’t been paying much attention to the PL this season and didn’t realise Leeds were this bad. A half decent side would have taken the budgies to pieces by now.

What little fight there is on show is coming from Leeds though. Norwich are just going through the motions!
Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:48 - Oct 31 with 807 viewsRomeo4

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:43 - Oct 31 by RegencyBlue

I haven’t been paying much attention to the PL this season and didn’t realise Leeds were this bad. A half decent side would have taken the budgies to pieces by now.

What little fight there is on show is coming from Leeds though. Norwich are just going through the motions!

It does look like Naarwich are going through the motions but I think they’re playing to their max……they’re just that bad! If they carry on like this then they really won’t get many more points this season.

I’m obviously biased but they’re as poor a side as I’ve seen in the PL.

I won’t lie…..it’s good to see!
Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:53 - Oct 31 with 779 viewsHerbivore

Just looks like a Championship game and may well be next season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:58 - Oct 31 with 744 viewsParisBlue

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:21 - Oct 31 by Romeo4

Quite entertaining now simply because both teams are making so many errors. Norwich are a shambles at this level.

Much like November is a pivotal month for ITFC, the same for Norwich. They have 4 winnable games, win 2 and draw 1 and they'd give themselves a chance.

Theyve spent £50m to have just 2 points after 10 games which shows the gap between championship and Premier league. The fact that 3 parachute teams are running away with the championship says a lot about modern day football. No matter how bad they are this season, if they are relegated they will be hot favourites to go straight back up. They may not find it so easy though as the team that has success at that level before is breaking up.

Let's hope we get the chance to clip their wings next season

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Watching Nodge v leeds on 16:29 - Oct 31 with 644 viewsallezlesbleus

Watching Nodge v leeds on 15:58 - Oct 31 by ParisBlue

Much like November is a pivotal month for ITFC, the same for Norwich. They have 4 winnable games, win 2 and draw 1 and they'd give themselves a chance.

Theyve spent £50m to have just 2 points after 10 games which shows the gap between championship and Premier league. The fact that 3 parachute teams are running away with the championship says a lot about modern day football. No matter how bad they are this season, if they are relegated they will be hot favourites to go straight back up. They may not find it so easy though as the team that has success at that level before is breaking up.

Let's hope we get the chance to clip their wings next season

I've just read on the BBC website that Norwich were the 11th biggest spenders in the whole of Europe. Shocking.
Watching Nodge v leeds on 16:37 - Oct 31 with 594 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As others have stated, certainly not a typical Premier League game. Credit to nodge for still playing football despite not being good enough. I thought it was far more entertaining than George Graham's title winning side or many of Allardyce/Pulis, etc's successful relegation beaters.

Both sides were poor and full of mistakes. Leeds were missing 3 of their best players and are on poor form. Nodge have not tried to stay up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Watching Nodge v leeds on 16:39 - Oct 31 with 583 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Watching Nodge v leeds on 16:29 - Oct 31 by allezlesbleus

I've just read on the BBC website that Norwich were the 11th biggest spenders in the whole of Europe. Shocking.

That won't be net spend. They took in good money for Buendia at least. To lose a player of that quality takes a lot of replacing and they haven't invested in doing so. I think they hoped Gillmore might be good enough to replace him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Watching Nodge v leeds on 16:44 - Oct 31 with 563 viewsParisBlue

Watching Nodge v leeds on 16:39 - Oct 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

That won't be net spend. They took in good money for Buendia at least. To lose a player of that quality takes a lot of replacing and they haven't invested in doing so. I think they hoped Gillmore might be good enough to replace him.

If the replacements aren't up to it and dont keep them in the PL, and then don't fancy a Tuesday night in Stoke, then it becomes money not well spent

Buendia had a huge impact on their fortunes. Pukki is aging. The team needs recycling, it'll be interesting to see how they do it, and with or without Farke. A few bad decisions and the 2 year parachute payments will run out quickly. Just ask Swansea, Stoke etc.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024