Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 10:05 - Nov 1 with 812 viewscarlo88

I was there yesterday! It was a cracking day out and I was impressed with the whole team, they look really solid and focused. Have to give a mention to Zoe Barratt, she was everywhere and always demanding the ball. Lucy O'Brien's a skillful winger too. Wish I could watch them every fortnight which would be a bit difficult living in Devon.
Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 22:48 - Nov 1 with 672 viewspennyfathersleg

I live in Felixstowe so I’ve been watching them at the goldstar this season. I’ve been blown away with how good they are. They have so many players that are too good for this league; I really hope they get promoted. Southampton are their only real threat and they dropped points this weekend! We still have to play them twice. Our last home game is against them! (We also play them in the league cup this Sunday!)

Eloise king is a different class and I think Bonnie Horwood brings a great balance and lots of experience to the team. Zoe Barrett is a fantastic player! They’ve done really well to get her from MK Dons.
Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 00:47 - Nov 2 with 637 viewsParisBlue

Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 22:48 - Nov 1 by pennyfathersleg

I live in Felixstowe so I’ve been watching them at the goldstar this season. I’ve been blown away with how good they are. They have so many players that are too good for this league; I really hope they get promoted. Southampton are their only real threat and they dropped points this weekend! We still have to play them twice. Our last home game is against them! (We also play them in the league cup this Sunday!)

Eloise king is a different class and I think Bonnie Horwood brings a great balance and lots of experience to the team. Zoe Barrett is a fantastic player! They’ve done really well to get her from MK Dons.

Unfortunately Southampton's game this weekend was postponed, so like us, they still have 100% record, with a superior goal difference.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 07:48 - Nov 2 with 568 viewsBent_double

Did anyone notice how Kyra Robertson played, no. 18 I think? She was in the same school team as my son 5-6 years ago, I went to watch a few games and she was head and shoulders above most of the boys, football-wise.

I only just discovered a couple of days ago that she was now at Ipswich - thought she was was still with Noj.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 09:48 - Nov 2 with 514 viewshadleighboyblue

Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 22:48 - Nov 1 by pennyfathersleg

Agreed they are really good , a great young squad plus a bit of experience , well worth watching .
Whoever put the squad together has done a great job
Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 12:40 - Nov 2 with 469 viewscarlo88

Tractor Girls 5 Plymouth 0 on 07:48 - Nov 2 by Bent_double

Did anyone notice how Kyra Robertson played, no. 18 I think? She was in the same school team as my son 5-6 years ago, I went to watch a few games and she was head and shoulders above most of the boys, football-wise.

I only just discovered a couple of days ago that she was now at Ipswich - thought she was was still with Noj.

Well she brilliantly set up the second goal but to be honest there wasn't a weak link there. I think Argyle only got through on about two occasions and our goalie was well up to both of them. Yes Eloise stood out too and you can tell how much she loves the game and club when she's interviewed.

It was good sitting up high in the stand too, with some crazy weather; one minute sunny then torrential downpour. Good for photography.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024