Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? 12:10 - Nov 1 with 598 viewsIP4_Blue

Worth it? think I read £15 for the year which seems good price
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:13 - Nov 1 with 589 viewsitfcjoe

Yes - as part of it you get 2 adults and 2 kids tickets to any game, plus 10% of a shirt.

If you plan to take them to a game it pays for itself and more straight away

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:14 - Nov 1 with 583 viewshype313

Excellent value, and you get 4 free tickets thrown in, along with a boot bag, ball and other bits.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:15 - Nov 1 with 576 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I have 18 kids signed up currently. All of my sons football team are in it. I get the free tickets :)
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:15 - Nov 1 with 567 viewsleitrimblue

I was a junior blue in the late 70,s-early 80,s. I remember I got a birthday card 'signed' by Arnold Muhren tis probably still the highpoint of my life
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:17 - Nov 1 with 552 viewsVaughan8

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:13 - Nov 1 by itfcjoe

Yes - as part of it you get 2 adults and 2 kids tickets to any game, plus 10% of a shirt.

This.

That alone is worth the price. You get some other freebies and money off in the shop(?) but this is the main perk
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:22 - Nov 1 with 526 viewsIP4_Blue

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:13 - Nov 1 by itfcjoe

That's good, defo worth it then.

Yes was planning on taking my 6 year twin boys to their town game this month!
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:22 - Nov 1 with 515 viewsIP4_Blue

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:15 - Nov 1 by leitrimblue

I was a junior blue in the late 70,s-early 80,s. I remember I got a birthday card 'signed' by Arnold Muhren tis probably still the highpoint of my life

That's quality. You still got it?
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:23 - Nov 1 with 511 viewsIP4_Blue

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:22 - Nov 1 by IP4_Blue

That's good, defo worth it then.

Yes was planning on taking my 6 year twin boys to their town game this month!

first town game
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:32 - Nov 1 with 484 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:22 - Nov 1 by IP4_Blue

That's quality. You still got it?

It's a slightly sore subject. I believed my mother still had this along with a prized photo of me an my cousin with Bobby Robson an the FA cup taken in a pub shortly after the victory. Couple of years ago I asked if I could have them, but currently they still not been found. Photo had pride of place on top of mantle piece with the birthday card in the back of it the last time I seen it
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:38 - Nov 1 with 467 viewsIP4_Blue

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:32 - Nov 1 by leitrimblue

It's a slightly sore subject. I believed my mother still had this along with a prized photo of me an my cousin with Bobby Robson an the FA cup taken in a pub shortly after the victory. Couple of years ago I asked if I could have them, but currently they still not been found. Photo had pride of place on top of mantle piece with the birthday card in the back of it the last time I seen it

oh sorry, hope it does get found
Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:42 - Nov 1 with 443 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone got there kids to be Junior Blues? on 12:38 - Nov 1 by IP4_Blue

oh sorry, hope it does get found

Same here is a classic photo. Bobby looking as elegant as ever alongside 2 kids in check trousers, bad haircuts an Ipswich shirts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024