Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson and Drinan 13:33 - Nov 2 with 861 views_sanctimoanious_

on course to better the stellar break out season from Kayden Jackson at league 2 level.
Simpson and Drinan on 13:39 - Nov 2 with 832 viewsDubtractor

I think, against stiff competition, Jackson was the least value signing of Hurst's disastrous transfer window.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Simpson and Drinan on 14:10 - Nov 2 with 755 views_sanctimoanious_

Simpson and Drinan on 13:39 - Nov 2 by Dubtractor

I think, against stiff competition, Jackson was the least value signing of Hurst's disastrous transfer window.

Him and Ellis Harrison to fire us to the Prem
Simpson and Drinan on 14:16 - Nov 2 with 738 viewspositivity

wish they were able to do it in the league above, even jackson managed 11 in a truncated season in league one!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Simpson and Drinan on 14:35 - Nov 2 with 684 viewsWallingford_Boy

They are both 10 x the finisher Jacko is!

Still not sure what Jacko actually is, he should be a winger, but isn't very good at kicking the ball.

RIP Sir Bobby

Simpson and Drinan on 14:45 - Nov 2 with 666 viewspositivity

Simpson and Drinan on 14:35 - Nov 2 by Wallingford_Boy

They are both 10 x the finisher Jacko is!

Still not sure what Jacko actually is, he should be a winger, but isn't very good at kicking the ball.

drinan certainly isn't 10x the finisher jacko is! did you watch him last season?!

hopefully simpson will be

jackson's a striker in a 2, problem is our last 2 managers don't play that way and it's dying out generally. as you say, with his pace he should make a great winger or wide in a 3, but no-one's managed it yet...

Simpson and Drinan on 14:57 - Nov 2 with 618 viewsSimonds92

Simpson and Drinan on 14:45 - Nov 2 by positivity

drinan certainly isn't 10x the finisher jacko is! did you watch him last season?!

hopefully simpson will be

jackson's a striker in a 2, problem is our last 2 managers don't play that way and it's dying out generally. as you say, with his pace he should make a great winger or wide in a 3, but no-one's managed it yet...

He's really not that quick i think that's a big myth around him, if he is, he has no idea how to use his pace effectively.
Simpson and Drinan on 16:57 - Nov 2 with 471 viewstractordownsouth

I think he just about takes the title, although 6 weeks ago I'd have said Donacien.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Simpson and Drinan on 17:17 - Nov 2 with 438 viewspositivity

nah, probably chalobah (and look at him now!)

weird how hurst was here a dozen or so games and has more lasting legacy in this team (toto and janoi, plus a couple of reserves) than mccarthy (years, no players) and lambert (2 years, a couple of reserves)

Login to get fewer ads

Simpson and Drinan on 18:41 - Nov 2 with 332 viewsFreddies_Ears

Simpson and Drinan on 17:17 - Nov 2 by positivity

nah, probably chalobah (and look at him now!)

weird how hurst was here a dozen or so games and has more lasting legacy in this team (toto and janoi, plus a couple of reserves) than mccarthy (years, no players) and lambert (2 years, a couple of reserves)

Perhaps history will judge Hurst to be a good judge of players, but a poor manager of them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024