Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite incredible that 21:59 - Nov 2 with 652 viewsJakeITFC

Considering how dreadful we were in the first 20.

Walton, Morsy and KVY my highlights - I wonder if we might see Donacien move to the left because that’s becoming a problem position (although Burgess was a good man to come in when he did tonight).

Brilliant statement win - let’s bloody hope we can build on this one.
Quite incredible that on 22:05 - Nov 2 with 570 viewsBasuco

Strangely we looked stronger after the Coulson / Burgess substitution, because Coulson was not playing badly at all. Loved the miss kicked clearances and the equally miss kicked shots in the Town box midway through the first half, hilarious stuff.
Quite incredible that on 22:12 - Nov 2 with 521 viewsPlums

That really was a good watch. After 20 minutes, I thought we were in big trouble but a moment of magic from Celina and we never looked back.
Lovely stuff.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Quite incredible that on 22:13 - Nov 2 with 499 viewsSuffolktractor

What I liked most of all was that although we were totally outmuscled in the first 20, we still stuck to playing passing football and once the sting had been taken out of Wycombe we really looked like a good footballing team.
It is years since we have been lucky enough to watch us play proper skill full attacking football like this. A joy to see and hopefully as the season goes on we will start to really carve up teams like Wycombe.
Paul Cooks attacking philosophy may just be starting to work!
Quite incredible that on 22:15 - Nov 2 with 468 viewspointofblue

Quite incredible that on 22:05 - Nov 2 by Basuco

Strangely we looked stronger after the Coulson / Burgess substitution, because Coulson was not playing badly at all. Loved the miss kicked clearances and the equally miss kicked shots in the Town box midway through the first half, hilarious stuff.

I don't think Coulsen was 100% - can only think Penney was carrying an injury hence the switch? Think Kenlock will get a run out at left back on Saturday, unless we go with as close to our first XI as we can in order to make eleven changes v Colchester?

To be fair we have decent cover at full back - KVY and Donacien at right back with Woolfenden in reserve; Coulsen and Penney at left back with Burgess in reserve.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Quite incredible that on 22:16 - Nov 2 with 440 viewsDarth_Koont

I didn’t think we were dreadful, just that Wycombe attacked us with the confidence of winning 8 in a row at home on a narrow pitch.

We weathered that, hit back and then the confidence oozed out of them. But a great performance from us to work our way back into the game and take over.

Pronouns: He/Him

Quite incredible that on 22:21 - Nov 2 with 359 viewsBlueStreak

Quite incredible that on 22:15 - Nov 2 by pointofblue

I don't think Coulsen was 100% - can only think Penney was carrying an injury hence the switch? Think Kenlock will get a run out at left back on Saturday, unless we go with as close to our first XI as we can in order to make eleven changes v Colchester?

To be fair we have decent cover at full back - KVY and Donacien at right back with Woolfenden in reserve; Coulsen and Penney at left back with Burgess in reserve.

Bet ya £50 Kenlock doesn’t play any part Saturday…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024