Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The majority of us are Ipswich fans... 11:14 - Nov 3 with 401 viewspointofblue

Can we just be happy with a win and the progress we're showing without making cheap digs at each other?

Some were concerned by our start, feeling with the squad we had we should be doing better. Some felt that it would take time to click and things would work out the more games played. Some think last season should be taken into account when it comes to Cook, others not.

20 points from 10 league games seem to suggest we are moving in the right direction and there is a long way to go. Is it be possible to bask in an excellent win (or become a bit grouchy at a defeat) without pot shots being made in both directions?

COYB!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:17 - Nov 3 with 377 viewsgiant_stow

As an outsider with 20 years+ experience* of Twtd, I can confirm that that isn't possible, no.

*ouch.

*congrats on the win.

*bastads.

*yes I am jealous

*yes I had forgottten what it felt like to watch you lot do well while we plummet,

*bastads.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 11:25]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:32 - Nov 3 with 317 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Indeed.

Its not a crime to voice concerns.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:35 - Nov 3 with 309 viewsKeno

The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:17 - Nov 3 by giant_stow

As an outsider with 20 years+ experience* of Twtd, I can confirm that that isn't possible, no.

*ouch.

*congrats on the win.

*bastads.

*yes I am jealous

*yes I had forgottten what it felt like to watch you lot do well while we plummet,

*bastads.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 11:25]

Come on Ully, its time to come over to blue side ..... you know it makes sense

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:44 - Nov 3 with 285 viewsBloomBlue

Unfortunately some people will never be happy unless they're moaning, but as I've said before it is a bit of a Suffolk trait.

While I would love us to be top of the league we're hitting good form now and only 10 points off the top 2 and still have plenty of games to go.

It's even starting to remind me of Burley's promotion season 99/00, where we had a bit of an indifferent start and then we hit that purple patch between Nov & Feb
The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:49 - Nov 3 with 272 viewsPinewoodblue

The majority of us are Ipswich fans... on 11:35 - Nov 3 by Keno

Come on Ully, its time to come over to blue side ..... you know it makes sense

Always look in the blue side of life. With apologies to Minty Python.

We ought to have a song using that tuneā€¦..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024