Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao Energy experts (i think there're a few here) 14:38 - Nov 3 with 370 viewsgiant_stow

Is this real or Daily Express BS: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1515866/Vladimir-putin-Russia-news-gas-Euro ?

Btw:'real' as in a real reduction of gas flows, rather than how they've framed it.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 14:39]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Fao Energy experts (i think there're a few here) on 14:54 - Nov 3 with 316 viewsfactual_blue

Yes, it is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Fao Energy experts (i think there're a few here) on 14:55 - Nov 3 with 312 viewsSteve_M

Pipeline outage innit, Express don't understand what they're talking about here.

The political machinations about Nordstream 2 don't have to mean that everything energy-related from Russia is nefarious.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fao Energy experts (i think there're a few here) on 14:57 - Nov 3 with 291 viewsgiant_stow

Fao Energy experts (i think there're a few here) on 14:55 - Nov 3 by Steve_M

Pipeline outage innit, Express don't understand what they're talking about here.

The political machinations about Nordstream 2 don't have to mean that everything energy-related from Russia is nefarious.

I thought their spin was a bit of an easy shot, but does this mean we have to start breaking up the wooden furniture to burn yet?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024