Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know the FA Cup and EFL trophy ties aren’t high priority but… 07:16 - Nov 4 with 416 viewsChrisd

I’d like us to go strong in those games and I’m hoping PC uses his best available team to win those ties to continue to build momentum ahead of our league matches against Oxford and Sunderland. I appreciate rest is important, but players want to play and the fact we’ve been so poor in cup competitions for years it would be great to continue to build on the feel good factor and maintain momentum after the Wycombe result on Tuesday night.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I know the FA Cup and EFL trophy ties aren’t high priority but… on 07:28 - Nov 4 with 376 viewsChurchman

I’d play what PC considers his best 11, apart from any players with niggling injuries, for the Oldham game and the ressies for the midweek Mickey Mouse match.

This is mentioned in another thread and I do appreciate the need to give Pigott and other squad members a game. I guess it’s a question of balance, but it just feels to me that the team is settling and improving and feels a bit wrong to rip that up.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 7:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024