Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it 13:51 - Nov 4 with 1905 viewswkj

I'll start with

This was overplayed SO MUCH that I ended up going off Aerosmith all together - a band I loved in my formative years.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 13:53]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:04 - Nov 4 with 1275 viewsgiant_stow

Love this tune, but so so overplayed.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:16 - Nov 4 with 1253 viewsEpiphone

Godawful pubsinger voice!

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:22 - Nov 4 with 1232 viewsNthQldITFC

S----, C----------, DUH, DUH, DUH...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:29 - Nov 4 with 1205 viewsRadlett_blue

I presume I'm not allowed to mention any Christmas songs?
Can we add "Happy birthday" - I don't really get why when one table starts singing it when in a restaurant at a family celebration, other tables feel the need to join in.
Yes, I am a fully fledged Grumpy Old Man.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:34 - Nov 4 with 1192 viewsfooters

How very dare you. Aerosmith saved planet Earth with that song.

But I'll put in a good word for our friend Ed whose music seemed to be everywhere at some point. Especially the horrendous 'Shape of You'.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:39 - Nov 4 with 1162 viewsusm

Adele's Easy on Me is currently getting right on my boobies.

Same old same old.

Anything by Celine Dion

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:02 - Nov 4 with 1142 viewsBlueNomad

Aerosmith are still a great band, despite that. Joe Perry always says that they all hated it.
Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:13 - Nov 4 with 1133 viewswkj

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:02 - Nov 4 by BlueNomad

Aerosmith are still a great band, despite that. Joe Perry always says that they all hated it.

A lot of indie and rock bands end up hating their big songs - Eels frontman Mark Oliver Everitt hates performing Novocaine for the Soul unless he gets to experiment with it and essentially make it sound entirely different.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:14 - Nov 4 with 1125 viewsPrice_1991

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 14:39 - Nov 4 by usm

Adele's Easy on Me is currently getting right on my boobies.

Same old same old.

Anything by Celine Dion

I can't stand Adele's new one the last thing it is is easy on my ears! The wife loves it and seems to play it at every given opportunity or starts singing it round the house.
Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:18 - Nov 4 with 1116 viewswkj

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:14 - Nov 4 by Price_1991

I can't stand Adele's new one the last thing it is is easy on my ears! The wife loves it and seems to play it at every given opportunity or starts singing it round the house.

I have never liked Adele's music, and further more hate the fact that her new album is essentially that same story being the motivation (Jilted by a dead relationship)

The fact she said the album was a way to explain divorce to her kids is noble, but I wish she didn't inflict it on the rest of us.

Hey ho though, I am male, middle-class and white - so I probably shouldn't get too wound up over the massive superstardom of a female singer.

Crybaby

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:45 - Nov 4 with 1062 viewsfactual_blue

Surely the correct answer is 'any song involving morrissssey'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:54 - Nov 4 with 1043 viewsBlueBadger

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:45 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

Ah yes. The B*ttenberg/Haslet/Lowestoft of music.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 15:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:57 - Nov 4 with 1033 viewsfactual_blue

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:54 - Nov 4 by BlueBadger

Ah yes. The B*ttenberg/Haslet/Lowestoft of music.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 15:59]

Your bracketing of haslet with b'burg and morrrrisssey has been noted, and will be referred to the organisations that deal with that sort of thing.

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 1026 viewsfooters

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:57 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

Your bracketing of haslet with b'burg and morrrrisssey has been noted, and will be referred to the organisations that deal with that sort of thing.

I'll try to come up with either a poll or an extremely complex venn diagram to sort this pickle out. Who can be trusted, those who can't and to what degree.

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 1025 viewsBlueBadger

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:57 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

The Council For the Entirely Right and Accurate?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 1019 viewsfactual_blue

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:59 - Nov 4 by BlueBadger

The Council For the Entirely Right and Accurate?

The Campaign For The Control and Re-education Of Anti-hasleteers.

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:05 - Nov 4 with 1011 viewsEwan_Oozami

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:59 - Nov 4 by footers

I'll try to come up with either a poll or an extremely complex venn diagram to sort this pickle out. Who can be trusted, those who can't and to what degree.

Gonna need a PhD in String Theory to work that one out....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:06 - Nov 4 with 1009 viewsEdmundo

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:13 - Nov 4 by wkj

A lot of indie and rock bands end up hating their big songs - Eels frontman Mark Oliver Everitt hates performing Novocaine for the Soul unless he gets to experiment with it and essentially make it sound entirely different.

Same with Supergrass and Alright. Overplayed, and both the band and fans are loath to play it - it was their biggest hit, but ultimately not their best.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:09 - Nov 4 with 1000 viewsfooters

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:05 - Nov 4 by Ewan_Oozami

Gonna need a PhD in String Theory to work that one out....

Ten years ago I'd probably be given millions to fund it on that basis.

But luckily my PhD is in Something Useful and Not Nearly so Confusing. Reckon I've got it covered...

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 972 viewsNthQldITFC

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 15:45 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

I've that one before.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 947 viewsfactual_blue

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 16:30 - Nov 4 by NthQldITFC

I've that one before.

I presume that's the title of a morririririsssey song?

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 17:15 - Nov 4 with 911 viewsSteve_M

Anappropriate place to add this:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 18:13 - Nov 4 with 879 viewsandytown

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 17:15 - Nov 4 by Steve_M

Anappropriate place to add this:

Come on Eileen
Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 19:19 - Nov 4 with 839 viewswkj

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 18:13 - Nov 4 by andytown

Come on Eileen

with permission, of course

Crybaby

Most overplayed songs of all time- that you still hate because of it on 19:26 - Nov 4 with 828 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024