Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should win comfortably tomorrow 17:00 - Nov 5 with 537 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Oldham are a shambles due to a very dodgy owner, which is a shame as they are a good club. My Oldham supporting mate who doesn't actually go to games anymore because it is so depressing, fully expects to get beat 5 or 6.

That being said this is Ipswich and this is the FA Cup, and those two things don't go together.

My line up would be

Hladky
KVY
Woolf
Burgess
Penney
Morsy
El Miz
Aluko
Fraser
Chaplin
Piggott

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

We should win comfortably tomorrow on 17:09 - Nov 5 with 507 viewsStokieBlue

I'm in the minority I know but I honestly think we should just play our best team (which I think is probably the one which played at Wycombe).

We have a real chance to get some momentum and there is plenty of time to rest after this before the next league game.

Go for it, try and knock in a few goals and build the momentum. Promotions are made on momentum and messing about in the cups has historically not proven to be helpful.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We should win comfortably tomorrow on 17:12 - Nov 5 with 493 viewsfranz_tyson

Bit unsure if I’d like to include Morsy as I’d like to see how our midfield gets on without him. But I’d like to see both him, Edmundson and Walton start. Bit of a spine there. Could include Bonne as well but think it’s important to give as much game-time to Pigott.

The Col U game is a chance to both rest players and give others game-time. I’d like to see us put out a decent team tomorrow in a competitive match. Keep momentum going as well.

Maybe Chaplin needs more time off for back spasm problems, so could add Celina. I’d like to see Fraser start at number 10 and see how he goes in a more central role.

I’ll go for this.
Walton
KVY
Edmundson
Burgess
Penney
Morsy
El Miz
Aluko
Fraser
Chaplin
Piggott
We should win comfortably tomorrow on 17:16 - Nov 5 with 467 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We should win comfortably tomorrow on 17:09 - Nov 5 by StokieBlue

I'm in the minority I know but I honestly think we should just play our best team (which I think is probably the one which played at Wycombe).

We have a real chance to get some momentum and there is plenty of time to rest after this before the next league game.

Go for it, try and knock in a few goals and build the momentum. Promotions are made on momentum and messing about in the cups has historically not proven to be helpful.

SB

I certainly understand the case for keeping team as it is, I’m not against it at all especially with no game next Tuesday.

At least this time if we do make lots of changes, it’s still a very strong team.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

We should win comfortably tomorrow on 17:44 - Nov 5 with 422 viewsstrikalite

Just like against Newport there'll be no pressure at all on them, you know the adrenaline will raise their game and they'll love our pitch....oh and we don't do FA Cups(anymore!)..

But as the game goes on we should still win comfortably - I'm going for 3-0
We should win comfortably tomorrow on 17:52 - Nov 5 with 399 viewsclive_baker

I’m pretty relaxed about the side other than the middle 2, just because I think we have less depth there and are so reliant on them, that I personally would give Evans & Morsy the week off. Plus I think Harper / El Miz could do with the minutes.

Whichever 4 we select in front of those 2 should be dangerous given the depth we have there. Fraser / Aluko / Pigott et al.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We should win comfortably tomorrow on 18:21 - Nov 5 with 353 viewschrismakin

With Tuesday being a cup game too. I've now changed my mind about what team we might see tomorrow.

I think

Walton
Donaciean
Toto
Edmundson
KVY

Morsy
Idris

Aluko
Chaplin
Edwards

Bonne

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024