Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pigott / Bonne 07:08 - Nov 6 with 808 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

For me, starting today just has to be Joe Pigott. We mustn't forget, he is our player, Bonne belongs to QPR. I'm sure Ashton is working on a deal to bring Bonne here permanently in Jan, but the price must be going up every time he scores, and there is no guarantee. The strength in depth across the squad is ridiculous, and we have to get some quality game time into Joe, let him show what he can do and provide a real goalscoring alternative up top.

Poll: would you rather

Pigott / Bonne on 07:13 - Nov 6 with 779 viewsfranz_tyson

Play him both today and Tuesday.

Not sure when we’ll need him so get as much minutes in his legs as possible.

Same with Fraser. He’s another who is too good to be a non-playing squad member.
Pigott / Bonne on 07:13 - Nov 6 with 775 viewsYallop

Yep I'm sure that'll happen to give Bonne a week off
A good Piggot performance and goal would be an ideal outcome of today (n/t) on 08:27 - Nov 6 with 611 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Pigott / Bonne on 08:35 - Nov 6 with 587 viewsRomeo4

Pigott’s going to be an important player for us this season. No way we can expect Bonne to play every game or maintain his form throughout. Would be great to get a big performance out of him today.
Pigott / Bonne on 12:35 - Nov 6 with 418 viewsSuperblue95

Pigott / Bonne on 07:13 - Nov 6 by franz_tyson

Play him both today and Tuesday.

Not sure when we’ll need him so get as much minutes in his legs as possible.

Same with Fraser. He’s another who is too good to be a non-playing squad member.

Harper could do with a couple of starts too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Pigott / Bonne on 12:44 - Nov 6 with 390 viewsnodge_blue

Totally agree. It would be a huge hole to fill if Bonne goes back to QPR and we've got no striker in form.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Pigott / Bonne on 12:51 - Nov 6 with 377 viewsBent_double

Agreed, he needs to play today and Tuesday, apart from what you've said, he needs to know that he's wanted/needed here, otherwise he'll be looking to get away next summer - unless we're promoted of course.

Plus Bonne needs to be kept on his toes, we need another striker champing at the bit pushing Cook to make him the first name on the team sheet.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Pigott / Bonne on 12:53 - Nov 6 with 372 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Yes I'd play Piggot, Harper and Fraser if all fit. Other than that same 11 with a view to making changes if we're in control

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024