Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) 16:49 - Nov 6 with 720 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) on 17:10 - Nov 6 with 645 viewsBluebell

I was saying that.

It would have been good to give him half an hour and then play him Tuesday.

Shame but I am sure Cook knows what he is doing.
What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 6 with 607 viewsstrikalite

If he can't get a game today, or any part of it, then when is he going to play?

I can see this coming back and biting us, Bonne gets injured and we'll be looking at Pigott who will look so off the pace...
What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) on 17:21 - Nov 6 with 603 viewslmfcblue

Poor from PC not giving him any minutes today. Plymouth and Wycombe away wouidve taken lots out of the players so a freshen up was needed.
What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) on 17:23 - Nov 6 with 587 views_sanctimoanious_

What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) on 17:20 - Nov 6 by strikalite

If he can't get a game today, or any part of it, then when is he going to play?

I can see this coming back and biting us, Bonne gets injured and we'll be looking at Pigott who will look so off the pace...

Tuesday
What does Pigott have to do to get minutes?! (n/t) on 17:27 - Nov 6 with 568 viewsJ2BLUE

We need to be careful. After last season he might have little patience for being on the bench and no could blame him. Would hate to see him want to leave in January.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024