Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone wants to see a truly terrible tackle... 22:01 - Nov 6 with 885 viewsjudespiveyg

I would strongly recommend watching the highlights of Rotherham vs Bromley. One for the 'over-zealous' column.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59180209
Was at the New York this afternoon and there wasn't one 'cheerio' or celebratory jeer as the red card was shown. Bromley player went off to a chorus of boos and 'w4nker' chants. Most hostile reaction I've ever seen to a red card. People were furious at how poor a tackle it was. Rotherham player had to be subbed off injured.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

...try googling for Footers' career as an 'adult' performer. (n/t) on 22:13 - Nov 6 with 818 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone wants to see a truly terrible tackle... on 22:33 - Nov 6 with 768 viewsdominiciawful

Decent tackle.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

If anyone wants to see a truly terrible tackle... on 23:14 - Nov 6 with 642 viewsronnyd

On a side note, i first thought that Bromley didn't have a keeper. Was surprised that he wasn't made to change his jersey at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024