Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Individual errors 07:30 - Nov 7 with 370 viewschicoazul

Think it’s a good time to remind certain boyos that a) mistakes will be made and b) they will be much less costly in a collective system where everyone is drilled and knows their roles inside out. The players in the league matches look like they are very comfortable hence the results and performances picking up hugely since Bolton when it was clear nobody really knew what each other was doing. Players are usually in position and can cover for one another when the inevitable slips and poor moments happen.
Many people would say Fernandes Greenwood and Ronaldo are at least as good as their Man City equivalents but the difference is one set of players was a group of individuals and the other is a team drilled to within an inch of their lives who constantly work with and for one another. Hence why United were in another dimension from City yesterday.
I know Cook played the first team yesterday but it’s very obvious what our aim is this season so no real surprise if they took their eyes off the ball. No great shakes and we will win the replay.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Individual errors on 08:03 - Nov 7 with 302 viewsChrisd

Also, the City players work extremely hard off the ball which often doesn’t get much coverage. Don’t Pep’s teams have a 5 second rule to win the ball back from the opposition or something like that? The good teams have that intensity off the ball, they will do both sides of the game well - effectively manage the ball when in possession and have a high work rate when they don’t have it.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 8:23]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024