Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a sacking weekend....Dean Smith yet another victim (n/t) 13:40 - Nov 7 with 532 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What a sacking weekend....Dean Smith yet another victim (n/t) on 13:46 - Nov 7 with 516 viewsFtnfwest

Has to be a direct result of Nodge sacking of farke so they can potentially attrac5 candidates that the budgies might otherwise beat them to. Although as others have said I think they’ll actually get some German reserve coach again.
What a sacking weekend....Dean Smith yet another victim (n/t) on 15:16 - Nov 7 with 404 viewsBlueyandCrazy

What a sacking weekend....Dean Smith yet another victim (n/t) on 13:46 - Nov 7 by Ftnfwest

Has to be a direct result of Nodge sacking of farke so they can potentially attrac5 candidates that the budgies might otherwise beat them to. Although as others have said I think they’ll actually get some German reserve coach again.

Doubt it Villa are looking at Gerrard and Hassenhutl ….. both of whom will be out of Budgies reach anyway.

Not sure any of those on the bookies list for Naarwich will be on Villas radar, but as you say Budgies likely to go for an obscure German anyway.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

What a sacking weekend....Dean Smith yet another victim (n/t) on 16:29 - Nov 7 with 334 viewsOldboy

What a sacking weekend....Dean Smith yet another victim (n/t) on 15:16 - Nov 7 by BlueyandCrazy

Doubt it Villa are looking at Gerrard and Hassenhutl ….. both of whom will be out of Budgies reach anyway.

Not sure any of those on the bookies list for Naarwich will be on Villas radar, but as you say Budgies likely to go for an obscure German anyway.

Villa are heavily linked to the current Denmark coach.
Personally, I would have stuck with Smith. He is a very good manager and was almost forced to spend the Grealish money. Given more time, I think Smith would have taken Villa top 7.
Fulfilled his dream of managing the club he has supported since childhood.
Norwich should snap him up. I hope they don't, but they should.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024