Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. 08:42 - Nov 9 with 1502 viewsunstableblue

… and they are running damming headlines on Boris and the government almost daily now… and are joining the efforts to unearth even more sleaze

Huge shift

And if those two newspapers, who have been running a Boris love in for years have switched - you know this is a corrupt leadership!!

Brexit created Boris as PM… just yet another Brexit damaging legacy… add it to the list

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 09:01 - Nov 9 with 1442 viewsStokieBlue

Some Tory quotes on Newsnight last night were utterly scathing about Boris. They have turned on him. I suspect he will be gone after Christmas, they just need to keep him there in case there is a turn for the worse with regards to covid and there are restrictions over Christmas.

Walking around the hospital yesterday without a mask was just utterly appalling.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 09:02 - Nov 9 with 1426 viewsBeckets

I notice the Torygraph is still remaining loyal to him. Dreadful rag.
Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 09:16 - Nov 9 with 1393 viewsgiant_stow

i guess this is the backbenchers speaking through those publications. They all got told to drop their morals for the greater good of the side and then got marooned on the sh1t heap by Boris. I'd be cross too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 11:18 - Nov 9 with 1253 viewsBlueBadger

They like to do this every so often to the Tories, just to remind them who's REALLY in charge.

They're likely more upset that they're saying the quiet bt loudly and letting the mask of 'respectability' slip rather than the actual behaviour.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 13:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:28 - Nov 9 with 1203 viewschicoazul

Hhmmmm that’s weird, TWTD has long said hurrr durrr Daily Mail hooray for the blackshirts who can trust that terrible rag? How strange.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:33 - Nov 9 with 1179 viewsSwansea_Blue

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:28 - Nov 9 by chicoazul

Hhmmmm that’s weird, TWTD has long said hurrr durrr Daily Mail hooray for the blackshirts who can trust that terrible rag? How strange.

It's not about what those of us who criticise the Mail believe, it's about what their readership believe. It's still a dreadful rag with limited respect for accuracy and truth. It's just funny to see them turning. Although I'm sure they'll be back supporting the government soon enough. They've had a few breaks from full on Tory propaganda since the new editor joined, but ultimately flip back into role.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:40 - Nov 9 with 1161 viewsXYZ

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:28 - Nov 9 by chicoazul

No-one's said any different to that above.

Look! a dead cat. How strange.
What a load of cr@p on 12:42 - Nov 9 with 1152 viewsunstableblue

The mail and the express are awful publications that are culpable for the mess UK PLC is in.. and should be rightly derided

I am in no way saying they have become positive publications over night

What I am saying is when these papers drop Boris and the government, then you know that the state of this Tory party is untenable

Keep up

Login to get fewer ads

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:45 - Nov 9 with 1136 viewswkj

Those rags know that supporting him would be akin to staying on a sinking ship. This is not a shift in bias, as much as it is a fear that Boris will start tanking the lead in the polls. I don't think that Tories will lose the next election if Boris stays - but I am convinced they will face a hung parliament - quite possibly one where no one wants to work with them.

I feel that the blue rags and 1922 are fearing that as well.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What a load of cr@p on 12:52 - Nov 9 with 1096 viewsmrshallisfit

What a load of cr@p on 12:42 - Nov 9 by unstableblue

The mail and the express are awful publications that are culpable for the mess UK PLC is in.. and should be rightly derided

What I am saying is when these papers drop Boris and the government, then you know that the state of this Tory party is untenable

Keep up

He's doing his best. Bless him.
What a load of cr@p on 13:45 - Nov 9 with 1002 viewschicoazul

What a load of cr@p on 12:42 - Nov 9 by unstableblue

Keep up

I just wanted to be clear TWTD are believing them this week. Maybe when they run a story next week about Starmer’s 2016/17 experiences we’ll believe them then too.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

This Tory MP who travelled to the British Virgin Isles to work for a number... on 13:46 - Nov 9 with 1001 viewsunstableblue

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:45 - Nov 9 by wkj

Those rags know that supporting him would be akin to staying on a sinking ship. This is not a shift in bias, as much as it is a fear that Boris will start tanking the lead in the polls. I don't think that Tories will lose the next election if Boris stays - but I am convinced they will face a hung parliament - quite possibly one where no one wants to work with them.

... of weeks whilst supposedly serving as an MP, and indeed declared £900k of earnings from parallel roles... that is just staggering

I would be pretty concerned if an MP saw it as a part time role?

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 13:48 - Nov 9 with 993 viewschicoazul

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 12:45 - Nov 9 by wkj

Enormous mountain to be climbed

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 14:19 - Nov 9 with 952 viewsDarth_Koont

They do this quite regularly to Tory governments. Keeping them “honest” to these newspapers’ awful values and hypocrisies.

And I’m sure they’re veeeery comfortable with Starmer in any case. Remarkably, he’s even less likely than BoJo et al to encourage progressive taxation and redistributive spending.

Pronouns: He/Him

What a load of cr@p on 15:01 - Nov 9 with 883 viewsXYZ

What a load of cr@p on 13:45 - Nov 9 by chicoazul

I just wanted to be clear TWTD are believing them this week. Maybe when they run a story next week about Starmer’s 2016/17 experiences we’ll believe them then too.

TWTD are not "believing" them. TWTD is pointing out they've changed political direction.
What a load of cr@p on 15:35 - Nov 9 with 813 viewsjaykay

What a load of cr@p on 12:52 - Nov 9 by mrshallisfit

He's doing his best. Bless him.

i've seen he's doing his best on social media by people who support boris.
that's the sort of thing you say to a 7 year old who has trouble learning something
oh i don't know maybe they are right

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Man! The Pravda rags that are The Mail and The Express just flipped a switch…. on 15:42 - Nov 9 with 800 viewsGeoffSentence

Boris has served their purpose and got us out of the EU. Now they want him out so they can get a proper tory in.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024