Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. 17:17 - Nov 9 with 2579 viewsXYZ

Wear a mask; get jabbed.

I know it's not the law, but you may save a life. It hasn't gone anywhere.
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:20 - Nov 9 with 1516 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but the Labour PARTY.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:23 - Nov 9 with 1499 viewsXYZ

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:20 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

Yes, but the Labour PARTY.

That's just showing off. Bold, underlined and italics. Away with you.
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:29 - Nov 9 with 1474 viewsJ2BLUE

I heard on the radio earlier that 1 in 3 people have no symptoms now after the vaccines so anyone thinking they feel ok really needs to think of others and wear a damn mask.

Don't kill someone's elderly parent/grandparents just before Christmas.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 17:37]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:47 - Nov 9 with 1405 viewsfactual_blue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:23 - Nov 9 by XYZ

That's just showing off. Bold, underlined and italics. Away with you.

Now, I'm not one to be pernickety, but that should be

The Labour PARTY.

'The' is part of the organisation's name and therefore should be capitalised.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 17:58]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:48 - Nov 9 with 1390 viewsXYZ

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:47 - Nov 9 by factual_blue

The Labour PARTY.

I was blinded by the formatting
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:50 - Nov 9 with 1373 viewsfactual_blue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:29 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

I heard on the radio earlier that 1 in 3 people have no symptoms now after the vaccines so anyone thinking they feel ok really needs to think of others and wear a damn mask.

Don't kill someone's elderly parent/grandparents just before Christmas.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 17:37]

And advice from the dodgy university that awarded boris a degree is that a mask also protects the wearer.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2020-07-08-oxford-covid-19-study-face-masks-and-coveri

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:51 - Nov 9 with 1363 viewsfactual_blue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:48 - Nov 9 by XYZ

I was blinded by the formatting

Bluebadger can't hide behind flashy formatting; he's still an anti-hasleteer.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:51 - Nov 9 with 1369 viewsFixed_It

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:47 - Nov 9 by factual_blue

The Labour PARTY.

Now, I'm not one to be pernickity, but you've written party instead of part.
Glad to help...
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 17:53]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:55 - Nov 9 with 1326 viewsMookamoo

Popped into Morrisons in Diss earlier today and the maskers were outnumbering the anti-maskers - probably 4-1. It was in the afternoon when the oldies shop though.
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:58 - Nov 9 with 1302 viewsBlueBadger

The Labour PARTY.

Grammar pedants are much fewer interesting people than non grammar pedants.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:59 - Nov 9 with 1302 viewsBlueBadger

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:51 - Nov 9 by factual_blue

Bluebadger can't hide behind flashy formatting; he's still an anti-hasleteer.

I stand by my convictions. Meat products should NOT be grey.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:59 - Nov 9 with 1301 viewsfactual_blue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:51 - Nov 9 by Fixed_It

Now, I'm not one to be pernickity, but you've written party instead of part.
Glad to help...
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 17:53]

Congratulations on spotting today's deliberate mistake. Send me your bank details to claim your prize.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:00 - Nov 9 with 1301 viewsDigger77

11% down on last week.

Case falling. Hospitalisations falling. Positive news.
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:01 - Nov 9 with 1290 viewsfooters

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:59 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

I stand by my convictions. Meat products should NOT be grey.

All ends up the same colour anyway. Open your heart to some haslet, Badger. Best served in a thickly buttered crusty white bap with your sauce of choice (not ketchup though).

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:08 - Nov 9 with 1265 viewsBlueBadger

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:00 - Nov 9 by Digger77

11% down on last week.

Had your kids jabbed yet, PTA?

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:11 - Nov 9 with 1253 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:55 - Nov 9 by Mookamoo

Popped into Morrisons in Diss earlier today and the maskers were outnumbering the anti-maskers - probably 4-1. It was in the afternoon when the oldies shop though.

Have noticed that Diss supermarkets are much better for mask wearers than Stowmarket or Ipswich and now shop there or get supplies in Eye during the week. It appears to be across the age groups too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:11 - Nov 9 with 1252 viewsBlueBadger

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:08 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

Had your kids jabbed yet, PTA?

Also: numbers are 'static', hooray around the high 800's/low 9's for the past month with the mid to long term trend of 'up'.
Bed occupancy locally is the Eastern region is horrific, with essentially NO critical care beds to be had.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/healthcare

Have your jabs, wear your mask.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 18:14]

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:11 - Nov 9 with 1242 viewsfactual_blue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 17:58 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

Grammar pedants are much fewer interesting people than non grammar pedants.

Written like a true anti-hasleteer.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:13 - Nov 9 with 1223 viewsBlueBadger

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:11 - Nov 9 by StochesStotasBlewe

Have noticed that Diss supermarkets are much better for mask wearers than Stowmarket or Ipswich and now shop there or get supplies in Eye during the week. It appears to be across the age groups too.

Sudbury appears to depend entirely on where you shop. Aldi - about 50/50 on vs off, Tesco's round 40/60, Waitrose 60/40 and Farmfoods about 30/70.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:22 - Nov 9 with 1171 viewsfactual_blue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:13 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

Sudbury appears to depend entirely on where you shop. Aldi - about 50/50 on vs off, Tesco's round 40/60, Waitrose 60/40 and Farmfoods about 30/70.

Even in Sudbury, the more discerning and informed shopper uses Waitrose.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:23 - Nov 9 with 1166 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:13 - Nov 9 by BlueBadger

I would estimate probably three quarters plus in Diss, the little Co-Op stores in Eye about the same. Certainly a better shopping experience than the bigger towns.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:24 - Nov 9 with 1163 viewsBlueBadger

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:22 - Nov 9 by factual_blue

Even in Sudbury, the more discerning and informed shopper uses Waitrose.

You can tell that the 'trose are proper classy because they don't sell haslet.

Or b*ttenberg.

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:52 - Nov 9 with 1089 viewsBasuco

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:00 - Nov 9 by Digger77

11% down on last week.

Last Tuesday the 7 day average death rate was 161, today it is up to 166, so far this month 1492 people have died from Covid. Get the vaccine and wear a mask, Christmas lockdown is looking a real possibility, the news and outlook is not great.
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 19:03 - Nov 9 with 1060 viewsDigger77

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:52 - Nov 9 by Basuco

Last Tuesday the 7 day average death rate was 161, today it is up to 166, so far this month 1492 people have died from Covid. Get the vaccine and wear a mask, Christmas lockdown is looking a real possibility, the news and outlook is not great.

*died with covid.

Deaths, and hospitalisations are falling. Some people ('experts') thought we'd be up at 100000+ cases a day now. We're nowhere near that.
262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 19:07 - Nov 9 with 1031 viewsGlasgowBlue

262 more deaths announced today. RIP each of them. on 18:52 - Nov 9 by Basuco

I can't see a lockdown happening when cases have fallen by 20+% for the past three weeks.

Every death is a tragedy but with cases falling there should be a knock on effect in the death count.

Absolutely agree that everyone should get a jab and wear a face covering, but it's worth noting that Wales has mandatory face covering and they still have the highest number of cases per capita in the whole of the UK. In Scotland we have mandatory mask wearing and cases haven't dropped since early September. We are stubbornly stuck on around 2-3,000 cases a day up here. Masks aren't the silver bullet people seem to believe them to be.

The vaccine passport doesn't seem to have helped much although they are talking about extending it to bars and restaurants if cases stay as they are.

edit. I'm amazed Johnson hasn't thought of this incentive to get people to take up the vaccination.

[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 19:11]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024