Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for Saturday available - 2 adult and 1 under 12 in SAR Lower 14:54 - Nov 10 with 599 viewshoppy

Unfortunately, we can't go on Saturday (Not Covid related!), so if anyone was thinking of buying tickets for the Oxford game and is interested in using these, please PM me (or if you have my number, then text me as I'll probably see it sooner!), and we can arrange meeting or getting them to you.

#COYB
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 14:56]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tickets for Saturday available - 2 adult and 1 under 12 in SAR Lower on 22:28 - Nov 10 with 508 viewshoppy

Bump

Tickets for Saturday available - 2 adult and 1 under 12 in SAR Lower on 14:30 - Nov 11 with 382 viewshoppy

Another bump

Tickets for Saturday available - 2 adult and 1 under 12 in SAR Lower on 14:54 - Nov 11 with 361 viewsDubtractor

I would take these off your hands, but due to Sara's school lending the club some PE benches to do the team photo, we've got some free tickets as the club gave some to the school to say thank you.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We are MASSIVE!! (n/t) on 15:02 - Nov 11 with 348 viewsBloots

Tickets for Saturday available - 2 adult and 1 under 12 in SAR Lower on 14:54 - Nov 11 by Dubtractor

I would take these off your hands, but due to Sara's school lending the club some PE benches to do the team photo, we've got some free tickets as the club gave some to the school to say thank you.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

We are MASSIVE!! (n/t) on 16:10 - Nov 11 with 293 viewshoppy

We are MASSIVE!! (n/t) on 15:02 - Nov 11 by Bloots

Of course we are... otherwise it would've been milk crates, not PE benches.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024