Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m 15:28 - Nov 10 with 1054 viewsElderGrizzly

If we can get to the PL, it shows the levels of money Gamechanger could make even if we can establish ourselves.

Even if we were valued at 50% of that, it's hell of a return.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/nov/10/daniel-kretinsky-completes-purc
27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 16:09 - Nov 10 with 943 viewsOldboy

Depending on how much it costs them to get us there.
27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 16:52 - Nov 10 with 876 viewsElephantintheRoom

Perhaps Wigan and Blackburn are better examples for 'Gamechanger'. I doubt Town will be gifted an Olympic stadium or relocate to London any time soon.

Its a pity nobody asked Brinsley Scwartz how much the Pension Fund actually lent the three fantasists to buy as much of the club as Evans has retained. I heard the guff about Evans being a tough salesman - but given that he bought Imploded Town for circa £8.5 million, and put in a high interest loan to be wasted on dud signings en route to losing £100 million in just over a decade, £40 million seems a bit steep - especially as the aging progressive rocker sees it as undervaluing the club.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 17:01 - Nov 10 with 826 viewsJ2BLUE

27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 16:52 - Nov 10 by ElephantintheRoom

Perhaps Wigan and Blackburn are better examples for 'Gamechanger'. I doubt Town will be gifted an Olympic stadium or relocate to London any time soon.

Its a pity nobody asked Brinsley Scwartz how much the Pension Fund actually lent the three fantasists to buy as much of the club as Evans has retained. I heard the guff about Evans being a tough salesman - but given that he bought Imploded Town for circa £8.5 million, and put in a high interest loan to be wasted on dud signings en route to losing £100 million in just over a decade, £40 million seems a bit steep - especially as the aging progressive rocker sees it as undervaluing the club.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 17:13 - Nov 10 with 796 viewsFixed_It

27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 17:01 - Nov 10 by J2BLUE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You did well to stay awake for that long...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 18:22 - Nov 10 with 672 viewsChurchman

27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 16:52 - Nov 10 by ElephantintheRoom

First win of the season. You’ve got a new manager coming in to your club soon. Celebrate!!!

Or is the good news from Carrow Road why you’ve been more active on here lately spewing your ITFC hatred?
27% of West Ham sold for £180m-£200m on 18:32 - Nov 10 with 632 viewsfooters

Well, now let's hope they have the money to properly reimburse the British taxpayer.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024