Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bailey Clements 17:15 - Nov 13 with 1047 viewsRozz

Result to one side, that was about as good a full league debut from a youngster as you could hope for at this level, against good opposition. Constantly offered an option going forward, made intelligent runs and worked hard enough to dig himself out of trouble at the back on the couple of occasions he was beaten or caught out.

Well done, lad.
Bailey Clements on 18:15 - Nov 13 with 906 viewsTractorFrog

Great to have two Ipswich fans in the team!

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Bailey Clements on 19:54 - Nov 13 with 690 viewsnorfsufblue

I knew he was going to be an asset today as soon as he got that first opportunity to whip a ball into the box first time without a thought of controlling it or cutting back etc.....its a bit old fashioned but there's nothing more like to encourage your front players getting into the box than good quality first time crossing!
Bailey Clements on 19:59 - Nov 13 with 677 viewsunstableblue

His solidity and energy was exactly what we needed in the early stages… really stood up to be counted… and he did a brilliant run that will love in his and his family’s memory

I like me him… and I know his attacking side can grow

Interestingly Donacien suddenly found his form in the lat 30 mins and it made a difference

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bailey Clements on 20:02 - Nov 13 with 667 viewsdominiciawful

He looked nothing like a footballer who had barely made a professional appearance in his appearances against Colchester and Oxford.

Bravo, Bailey.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024