Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Celina shot that hit the post 18:16 - Nov 13 with 607 viewsMenton

Was a really good save from the keeper.

Not that it matters much.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

That Celina shot that hit the post on 18:22 - Nov 13 with 564 viewsRomeo4

Yes I thought he got a touch on it. Good hit from Celina with very little back lift. Good save.

Celina was disappointing today. He does very little off the ball so if he’s not proving effective with the ball he ends up being a bit of a passenger.
That Celina shot that hit the post on 18:28 - Nov 13 with 537 viewsEdmundo

That Celina shot that hit the post on 18:22 - Nov 13 by Romeo4

Yes I thought he got a touch on it. Good hit from Celina with very little back lift. Good save.

Celina was disappointing today. He does very little off the ball so if he’s not proving effective with the ball he ends up being a bit of a passenger.

His touch is class, and he linked up well with the play imo. However, when Chaplin came on he needed to go wide: has the best cross in the team, and with Piggott on... so frustrating today, we deserved to win.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

That Celina shot that hit the post on 18:31 - Nov 13 with 520 viewsWickets

Also the save from Bonne early second half was a good save as he saw it really late .
That Celina shot that hit the post on 18:32 - Nov 13 with 506 viewsRomeo4

That Celina shot that hit the post on 18:28 - Nov 13 by Edmundo

His touch is class, and he linked up well with the play imo. However, when Chaplin came on he needed to go wide: has the best cross in the team, and with Piggott on... so frustrating today, we deserved to win.

His touch is excellent but just seemed to take the wrong option time and again. I’d have prefer to see him wide with Chaplin or Fraser in the side in the no 10 position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024