Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights (fancy ones too) 00:00 - Nov 14 with 1007 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Anyone know why they are better quality than usual and have replays? Can only assume we were a chosen game for Quest or were on TV overseas?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/ipswich-town/1246788

Wasn’t there today but these make it look very much like one way traffic.
Highlights (fancy ones too) on 01:12 - Nov 14 with 908 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I believe the game was streamed on DAZN ?

Not sure why

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Highlights (fancy ones too) on 01:13 - Nov 14 with 906 viewsdominiciawful

We were the featured League One match on Quest. No Championship games this weekend.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Highlights (fancy ones too) on 04:10 - Nov 14 with 835 viewsBonchosBicycle

I wondered too about the far better quality of coverage - at least three cameras it seemed, close-ups and replays from different angles. A much more satisfying experience. The match was on ESPN+ over here in the US so I don't know if that was why.

I don't understand really who is responsible for providing the footage of games for iFollow and whether it's something the club has any ownership of. I'd watch anyway, even if it was a low quality webcam stapled to the top of Churchmans, but today was a better watch than most I've had on iFollow.
Highlights (fancy ones too) on 13:59 - Nov 14 with 515 viewsAlanG296

Highlights (fancy ones too) on 04:10 - Nov 14 by BonchosBicycle

I wondered too about the far better quality of coverage - at least three cameras it seemed, close-ups and replays from different angles. A much more satisfying experience. The match was on ESPN+ over here in the US so I don't know if that was why.

I don't understand really who is responsible for providing the footage of games for iFollow and whether it's something the club has any ownership of. I'd watch anyway, even if it was a low quality webcam stapled to the top of Churchmans, but today was a better watch than most I've had on iFollow.

Camera in the back row of SBR upper for the first time in a long while.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024