Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure this has probably already been covered... 07:57 - Nov 14 with 568 viewstractorboy1978

However, isn't the rule still that the game is only stopped for a head injury? The ref was weak as anything yesterday, it felt like the ball was barely in play for more than 30 seconds at a time in the last 20 minutes.
I'm sure this has probably already been covered... on 08:45 - Nov 14 with 473 viewsChateauWines

Last 20 minutes were ridiculous. Shame on Karl Robinson for encouraging those tactics. Referee was very very weak. The goal was coming. It was when they had ball in play when there "man" was sitting on turf, and they played on then referee stopped it that I lost my rag

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

I'm sure this has probably already been covered... on 08:58 - Nov 14 with 437 viewsRomeo4

And a number of those times the ref stopped the play, checked on the player but didn’t ask the physio to come on the pitch meaning the player stays on the pitch and therefore no consequence at all to Oxford. With not nearly enough additional time applied, their aim of stopping our flow was achieved with no consequence to them at all. Very poor.

Until there is stronger rules are put in place or referees grow a backbone or there’s independent time keeping to ensure all the time wasted is added on this will continue.

I’m there to be entertained. What Robinson’s Oxford did in that 2nd half was not entertaining. I expected better from him and them. Especially as they had played well in the first half and looked the better side.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2021 9:05]
I'm sure this has probably already been covered... on 09:02 - Nov 14 with 418 viewsbluejacko

Got to admit I was a little sceptical about their goalie going down with cramp!🙄
[Post edited 14 Nov 2021 9:27]
I'm sure this has probably already been covered... on 09:14 - Nov 14 with 368 viewsDubtractor

it was utterly embarrassing from a team that had looked very good in the first half tbh.

I guess it is a compliment of sorts to us, but the the ref let them get away with it. What was odd was that the ref was pretty good in spotting their other play acting of falling down looking for free kicks under the very slightest touch.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024