Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday 12:46 - Nov 14 with 851 viewsBasuco

An alternative view, went to the fanzone before the game had a very nice pint of Greene King London Glory, there was a second bar open so no queuing which was good to see, the girl singing to backing tracks had a great voice and felt for her as it was drizzly and wet so did not get the crowd she deserved, Matt Holland was in good form there as well, he has not aged at all! I went in the ground early and was impressed with the extended warm up/stretching routine, I hope this will have a positive effect in preventing injuries. The fitness coach needs to keep an eye on Bailey Clements here, he was noticeably putting far less effort into it than all the others. On to the game and Bailey caught the eye again for a fantastic performance against a very good player in Sykes, it was a good team performance and a shame we could not get a winner. I enjoyed the game, it was the best 0 - 0 for some time.
Yesterday on 13:05 - Nov 14 with 755 viewsArnieM

I suspect BC was otherwise distracted on his big , and was trying to keep his excitement/ nerves in check b4 ko. He would also be internally pinching himself …” is this really happen to me?” I think I’d forgive him a lapse in warm up focus on this occasion. We have a fantastic young left back in our squad now. He won’t be losing that shirt anytime soon . Suspect the staff will however monitor his physiology during games and rest him when appropriate.

Must give the fanzone a look sometime …. What time does it open on match days ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Interesting thanks, my day.. and view on 13:09 - Nov 14 with 746 viewsunstableblue

Always like these little insights to peoples day

We ate near the marina… nice area.. few beers, nice meal… great to approach the ground and see the new art work around the north and the existing on the Cobbold…

Queues for Covid checking a little long… but hats off to the club for setting this example

Must get into the fan zone more, it’s revenue to club, and improving

Still caught the players coming out to an impressive crowd

Like you it was an entertaining afternoon, as much as a few weirdos will deny it, going to Portman road is just much more entertaining this season… you get passing, intent and moments of quality… unlike seasons in the championship in front of 13/14/15k watching sh!te… or latterly passing along the back all afternoon, but let’s be clear it IS more entertaining BUT we want more from this team, I still feel there is so much more to come and we haven’t quite me fully clicked, and the entertainment needs to link to results to get us out of this league and get PRPacked

(Note - some of the entertainment yesterday was the anger at Oxford and the ref!!)

Despite enjoying the match, I do think Oxford showed much better shape and movement than us the first 30mins… and we need to aspire to this.. we were just not looking as tight and technical a unit… I’m hoping this will come to our team. And we saw some flashes from us of some lovely interplay… and this improved second half but was still lacking

I think more energy and desire should have been there to match Oxfords insane press, that press fell away and they moved to the dark arts, but we needed the midfield attacking three to step up and if not get Chaplin and Aluko at 70mins but 60

I’ve not been impressed by some of the criticism of Cook, and I get why a draw was OK yesterday as it showed just how far out defence has come… but we need wins now… 6 points from the next 3 a minimum for me

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Yesterday on 13:58 - Nov 14 with 574 viewsunstableblue

Yesterday on 13:05 - Nov 14 by ArnieM

I suspect BC was otherwise distracted on his big , and was trying to keep his excitement/ nerves in check b4 ko. He would also be internally pinching himself …” is this really happen to me?” I think I’d forgive him a lapse in warm up focus on this occasion. We have a fantastic young left back in our squad now. He won’t be losing that shirt anytime soon . Suspect the staff will however monitor his physiology during games and rest him when appropriate.

Must give the fanzone a look sometime …. What time does it open on match days ?

Fan Zone opens midday…

I’ve rated Clements in all the cup games I’ve seen him in, he’s also got a good byline cross

Be very interesting to see if Cook starts him at Sunderland, that’s a different ball game to the familiar surroundings of PR, but would love to see him given the chance… a fit Coulson would perhaps come in

But it’s great for the club to have an academy product in the league first team… who’s next??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024