Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match 21:07 - Nov 14 with 1963 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Really interesting watch. Does a little player cam thing and shows highlights from different angles. Late upload mind. But worth a watch
[Post edited 14 Nov 2021 21:26]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:17 - Nov 14 with 1857 viewstractorboy1978

Absolutely cringe. Delighted one of our players isn't doing that.
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:31 - Nov 14 with 1775 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

That's really good.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:47 - Nov 14 with 1715 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:17 - Nov 14 by tractorboy1978

I disagree.

I am not a massive fan of vlogs on the whole. But I find this sort of content quite interesting. Think it gives the fans good insight.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:47 - Nov 14 with 1712 viewsblueoxford

Ali G
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:47 - Nov 14 with 1711 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Thanks for that - sounds like he was mic'ed-up for the match, is that allowed?
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:50 - Nov 14 with 1695 viewsclive_baker

Wonder if he does it for fun, or if he has half an eye on a media career post football. Either way a bit random to do a 20 minute vlog, but probably something he enjoys in his spare time and not doing anyone any harm.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:02 - Nov 14 with 1637 viewsBugs

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:47 - Nov 14 by BudapestByBlimp

Thanks for that - sounds like he was mic'ed-up for the match, is that allowed?

I thought it was more of a directional mic from the camera that was tracking him.
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:06 - Nov 14 with 1610 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:17 - Nov 14 by tractorboy1978

Disagree. Great to see some of the action from a very different angle. An insight into the player as a person too. Could be useful from a coaching perspective. Great to get a sense of what the game sounds and feels like from pitch side. If it is a "player cam" then it doesn't really stay focussing on him that well. More a pitch side cam of the action overall. Similar in some respects to what Town do with their match day thingy (but this is more from one player's perspective).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:14 - Nov 14 with 1564 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 21:50 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

Wonder if he does it for fun, or if he has half an eye on a media career post football. Either way a bit random to do a 20 minute vlog, but probably something he enjoys in his spare time and not doing anyone any harm.

I think so, see also Ben Fosters YouTube channel.

Lots of money to be made on YouTube as well, if you get enough views. But showing that you can talk to a camera will set you in good stead for when you retire

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:26 - Nov 14 with 1518 viewsclive_baker

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:14 - Nov 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

I think so, see also Ben Fosters YouTube channel.

Lots of money to be made on YouTube as well, if you get enough views. But showing that you can talk to a camera will set you in good stead for when you retire

Yeah totally. Thought he seemed coherent when talking about Bonne pre match from his Wyscout analysis. Less engaging in the closing post match thoughts for me, where he used a lot of words to not really say anything, going full Paul Lambert on us with meaningless soundbites.

‘Never too high, never too low‘.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:30 - Nov 14 with 1506 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:26 - Nov 14 by clive_baker

Yeah totally. Thought he seemed coherent when talking about Bonne pre match from his Wyscout analysis. Less engaging in the closing post match thoughts for me, where he used a lot of words to not really say anything, going full Paul Lambert on us with meaningless soundbites.

‘Never too high, never too low‘.

One of my least favourite phrases in football, although from a players perspective it makes sense.

One of Lamberts classics along with, "sacrifice the me for the we"

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:40 - Nov 14 with 1467 viewsXYZ

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:30 - Nov 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

One of my least favourite phrases in football, although from a players perspective it makes sense.

One of Lamberts classics along with, "sacrifice the me for the we"

Did Lambert have a habit of deliberately wetting himself?
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 23:08 - Nov 14 with 1376 viewsStenvict

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:02 - Nov 14 by Bugs

I thought it was more of a directional mic from the camera that was tracking him.

You could clearly hear him when they scored and he was up the other end of the pitch. I assumed he had a mic somewhere.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 00:20 - Nov 15 with 1269 viewsBluearmy71

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 22:02 - Nov 14 by Bugs

If the mic was directional you word have heard the players that were in front of him a lot of the time talking first, he was defo microphoned up!

It was fascinating but the whole vlog from start to finish wreaked of vanity!!
Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 08:53 - Nov 15 with 912 viewsGuthrum

Good video, gives an insight to the entire matchday routine, plus snippets of the on-pitch interaction (which is usually drowned out by crowd noise). Seems a very thoughtful and introspective chap, as well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wycombe Defender Tafazolli, vlog of our match on 08:59 - Nov 15 with 888 viewsMetal_Hacker

Think I'm with the minority but I found it quite cringy and self indulgent more so than informative

Maybe it was the individual who grated more so but overall really pleased it's not one of ours doing this

I love a different insight to the ins and outs of the match day experience for the player/s but for me this is about an individual - give me the "Town in 5" or whatever it's called . Much prefer that style

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024