Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grazie Vale 46 01:15 - Nov 15 with 664 viewsBluearmy71

Just watched The Doctors final race, its not often I feel emotion for any other sport than football but after a 26 year 432 race sport changing career Valentino Rossi retired from MotoGP today (Sunday 14th November 20 21), riders, pit crews and the crowd gave him a goodbye that was fitting for the true legend and amazing person Valentino is.

I wish him well for the future.

Grazie Vale 46 on 06:55 - Nov 15 with 567 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Indeed, a true legend, very probably the greatest ever. I used to watch every MotoGP race when it was on Eurosport, then it went to BTSport and haven't watched one since. As a minority sport, they should have kept it where they could get more viewers.

Poll: would you rather

Grazie Vale 46 on 07:38 - Nov 15 with 532 viewssolomon

True legend , never again will we see this, seems the only person he couldn’t beat was the Italian tax man 😂 never the less a true legend (I’d gave preferred him to have stopped a bit earlier though, it’s been painful to watch the last few seasons)!
Grazie Vale 46 on 14:29 - Nov 15 with 414 viewsBluearmy71

Grazie Vale 46 on 07:38 - Nov 15 by solomon

True legend , never again will we see this, seems the only person he couldn’t beat was the Italian tax man 😂 never the less a true legend (I’d gave preferred him to have stopped a bit earlier though, it’s been painful to watch the last few seasons)!

100% Agree on he maybe should have called it time 2 if not 4 years ago, seeing him struggle was defo painful watching, just wishing he would get one more podium place before he went!!

Lol at tax man :)

Many may not know just what an inspiration he was to and just how much he alone changed the face of MotoGP and made it as popular as it is today. I never use the word "Legend" lightly simply because it is so over and wrongly used in theses modern times its meaning has been lost for the most part, its a good job there are still some of us that do not neglect the meaning of it and give it those who truly deserve to be called a legend.

Thanks for the replies guys, Valentino's legacy will live on forever!!
Grazie Vale 46 on 17:47 - Nov 15 with 350 viewssolomon

Grazie Vale 46 on 14:29 - Nov 15 by Bluearmy71

100% Agree on he maybe should have called it time 2 if not 4 years ago, seeing him struggle was defo painful watching, just wishing he would get one more podium place before he went!!

Lol at tax man :)

Many may not know just what an inspiration he was to and just how much he alone changed the face of MotoGP and made it as popular as it is today. I never use the word "Legend" lightly simply because it is so over and wrongly used in theses modern times its meaning has been lost for the most part, its a good job there are still some of us that do not neglect the meaning of it and give it those who truly deserve to be called a legend.

Thanks for the replies guys, Valentino's legacy will live on forever!!

Don't know where it takes us now he’s stopped. Sure we have a new world champion but in the current crop of riders it does seem a bit underwhelming, I can’t see Marquez continuing for much longer, the injuries and the current double vision issue doesn’t bode well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024