Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roll call for Oldham... 10:20 - Nov 15 with 1514 viewsSaleAway

Anyone going?

Its relatively local for me, so I've got a ticket for me and a mate. Hoping its a better performance than Accrington, which was the last game I went to

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Roll call for Oldham... on 10:24 - Nov 15 with 1493 viewsMeadowlark

Early train tomorrow morning from deepest Suffolk......
Roll call for Oldham... on 10:26 - Nov 15 with 1485 viewsSaleAway

Roll call for Oldham... on 10:24 - Nov 15 by Meadowlark

Early train tomorrow morning from deepest Suffolk......

good work.... much respect for anyone travelling from Suffolk for the game.

Roll call for Oldham... on 11:01 - Nov 15 with 1431 viewsStenvict

Coming from London. New ground for me. Looking forward to it.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Roll call for Oldham... on 11:38 - Nov 15 with 1389 viewsbrazil1982

Yes, not far from me at all, less than 10 miles. Plus my girlfriend who has never witnessed an evening game at a low league ground.
Roll call for Oldham... on 11:39 - Nov 15 with 1378 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I am.

Local one for me.
Roll call for Oldham... on 12:07 - Nov 15 with 1345 viewshammo56

Yep coming up from Clacton. Staying a couple of nights at the Premier Inn near the ground as planning to go to the National Football Museum in Manchester with the family on Wednesday.
Roll call for Oldham... on 12:14 - Nov 15 with 1311 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Yes, just an hour and 15 min drive for me (no time at all after the eight hour round trip on Saturday). Hoping for a better result than my previous visits when we always seemed to ship four goals.
Roll call for Oldham... on 12:21 - Nov 15 with 1280 viewssaffers12

Roll call for Oldham... on 12:14 - Nov 15 by benrhyddingblue

Yes, just an hour and 15 min drive for me (no time at all after the eight hour round trip on Saturday). Hoping for a better result than my previous visits when we always seemed to ship four goals.

20 mins for me
Login to get fewer ads

Roll call for Oldham... on 12:57 - Nov 15 with 1210 viewsFreddies_Ears

Roll call for Oldham... on 12:07 - Nov 15 by hammo56

Yep coming up from Clacton. Staying a couple of nights at the Premier Inn near the ground as planning to go to the National Football Museum in Manchester with the family on Wednesday.

Similar, but doing NFM on Thursday, and decided to stay in Manchester a few days rather than Oldham.
Roll call for Oldham... on 12:59 - Nov 15 with 1203 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Anyone travelling to this game from Suffolk has all my respect.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Roll call for Oldham... on 13:26 - Nov 15 with 1121 viewsPippin1970

Coming from Lancaster. Dragging the misses down , son who's a Man City season holder and my daughter who hates football.
Roll call for Oldham... on 17:25 - Nov 15 with 939 viewsWickets

Roll call for Oldham... on 13:26 - Nov 15 by Pippin1970

Coming from Lancaster. Dragging the misses down , son who's a Man City season holder and my daughter who hates football.

Good luck Bud ! worth remembering that Oldham have only won once in their last 10 games so we are bound to get through aint we ?
Roll call for Oldham... on 09:50 - Nov 16 with 776 viewsSaleAway

anyone else's tickets not arrived for this? Ordered on Thursday, so expected them Saturday or Yesterday, but no sign yet...

Roll call for Oldham... on 09:52 - Nov 16 with 765 viewsunstableblue

Roll call for Oldham... on 13:26 - Nov 15 by Pippin1970

Brain wash them Pippin.. convert them!

Took a late teens relative along to Pompey away, big Arsenal fan, he was blown away by the support and second half performance... he's now asking to go to next game.. and was testing throughout the Wycombe game

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Roll call for Oldham... on 09:56 - Nov 16 with 759 viewsPippin1970

Roll call for Oldham... on 09:52 - Nov 16 by unstableblue

Brain wash them Pippin.. convert them!

Took a late teens relative along to Pompey away, big Arsenal fan, he was blown away by the support and second half performance... he's now asking to go to next game.. and was testing throughout the Wycombe game

Lol paid meal before hand works. Taking Grandson to Wigan game, first time for game. His other grandad tried kitting him out in all Man City stuff. It's who converts him first lol.
Roll call for Oldham... on 10:14 - Nov 16 with 721 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Roll call for Oldham... on 09:50 - Nov 16 by SaleAway

anyone else's tickets not arrived for this? Ordered on Thursday, so expected them Saturday or Yesterday, but no sign yet...

Same for me.

Just contacted the ITFC ticket office and asked them if the Oldham one is going to be provide a duplicate. They said yes and the only thing they wanted from me was my order number and my name.
Roll call for Oldham... on 11:08 - Nov 16 with 672 viewsSaleAway

Roll call for Oldham... on 10:14 - Nov 16 by Mach_foreignBlue

Same for me.

Just contacted the ITFC ticket office and asked them if the Oldham one is going to be provide a duplicate. They said yes and the only thing they wanted from me was my order number and my name.

my tickets arrived in today's post.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024