Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doctor who 10:20 - Nov 15 with 1227 viewsfergalsharkey

Does anybody know anybody that actually watches the dross?

I don’t know a single soul who has ,does or intends to watch it.

How does it keep going?.

Poll: Cook out?

Doctor who on 10:58 - Nov 15 with 1149 viewsfactual_blue

I think you could have ended your second sentence after the sixth word.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Doctor who on 14:34 - Nov 15 with 1034 viewsPippin1970

Watch it with my grandson. Old days literally fight some daleks or cybermen that was it. Now trying to emulate netflix tv sci-fi shows. I usually fall asleep.
Doctor who on 14:54 - Nov 15 with 988 viewsdickie

Isn't it aimed at kids?
Doctor who on 15:43 - Nov 15 with 942 viewsIpswichKnight

About 6 million do ( around 4 million live and another 2 million on catch up and that doesn’t include any international viewers of which there are plenty ) and it’s constantly in the top 10 of the most watched shows for the week. I watch it and am actually enjoying this series it’s far better than the last 2.
Doctor who on 16:07 - Nov 15 with 878 viewsPinewoodblue

Would have thought Fergal would have loved Dr Who, thought he was into fantasy.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Doctor who on 16:19 - Nov 15 with 855 viewschicoazul

It was very popular with many of the worst people in the world until recently. Can’t imagine what’s changed since.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Doctor who on 17:57 - Nov 15 with 769 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Doctor who on 14:34 - Nov 15 by Pippin1970

Watch it with my grandson. Old days literally fight some daleks or cybermen that was it. Now trying to emulate netflix tv sci-fi shows. I usually fall asleep.

I watch it with the Kids, it was pretty good when it came back, once they had binned off the immensely irritating Billie Piper.

Now it's descended in to proper kids, stupid TV. If Whittaker isn't replaced by a Sylvester McCoy I will be surprised. I see Timmy Mallet is still alive and kicking, I wouldn't rule it out.

I give it another two years.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Doctor who on 19:31 - Nov 15 with 694 viewsKeno

Doctor who on 17:57 - Nov 15 by Cheltenham_Blue

I watch it with the Kids, it was pretty good when it came back, once they had binned off the immensely irritating Billie Piper.

Now it's descended in to proper kids, stupid TV. If Whittaker isn't replaced by a Sylvester McCoy I will be surprised. I see Timmy Mallet is still alive and kicking, I wouldn't rule it out.

I give it another two years.

I heard there is a storyline where the Dr get a new assistant who strives to save the world on a moped

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Doctor who on 21:37 - Nov 15 with 637 viewsOldsmoker

I think the guy who writes these nonsense scripts has been watching too much Rick & Morty.
He's a 40 something white british guy so you have to give him some slack for completely missing the point about Rick & Morty.
He's got some of the humour, the off-the-wall scenarios of R&M but the Doctor cares about her assistants. Rick doesn't give a sh*t about anyone but himself and abandons Morty whenever it suits him.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Doctor who on 21:40 - Nov 15 with 619 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you deliberately choose to watch a lot of dross and then discuss it?

Or have you decided it is dross without actually watching it?

This has nearly as much potential for Bramidan's "women's football is rubbish" thread.

He chose to go with "I have only watched 5 minutes". I wonder which option you are going with on this one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Doctor who on 21:54 - Nov 15 with 590 viewseireblue

Have you tried watching Women’s National League Football instead?
Doctor who on 22:21 - Nov 15 with 551 viewsronnyd

It's just a kids T/V series that the Beeb has now tried to con us into thinking that it's serious drama. Watched it with my kids years ago, in black and white.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024