Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? 22:53 - Nov 15 with 3317 viewsunstableblue

Crazy support

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 23:08 - Nov 15 with 2686 viewsunstableblue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 09:22 - Nov 16 with 2321 viewsEdmundo

Our support is unbelievable, when you consider the size of our town and the last time we were really successful.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 09:27 - Nov 16 with 2296 viewshatch

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 09:22 - Nov 16 by Edmundo

Our support is unbelievable, when you consider the size of our town and the last time we were really successful.

Yes bud Suffolk has roughly the same size population as Nottinghamshire despite that having a large city within.

Add in north Essex catchment and we’ve got quite a pull.
Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 09:32 - Nov 16 with 2279 viewsLord_Lucan

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 23:08 - Nov 15 by unstableblue

So how many are we taking?

I have a ticket, we are on a Jolly Boys.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 09:45 - Nov 16 with 2223 viewsDinnernotTea

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 09:27 - Nov 16 by hatch

Yes bud Suffolk has roughly the same size population as Nottinghamshire despite that having a large city within.

Add in north Essex catchment and we’ve got quite a pull.

I think this is what Ashton & the Three Lions have sussed out quickly and why they spent a hell of a long time waiting for the deal to get done.

Within 30 miles of IP1 the potential is ridiculous as Ipswich's population especially growing quickly. Then you have pretty much the joy of Colchester and north/mid Essex if you become a Prem team.

We lack in size and location on some things but get it right here and all that actually becomes a blessing.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 09:47 - Nov 16 with 2210 viewswkj

I recently did a stint of work in Braintree and Harwich. The number of town fans I ran into surprised me. Although many of them claim to like West Ham too, which baffles me.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Think it will be 3000, full allocation... with some fans disappointed (n/t) on 09:49 - Nov 16 with 2194 viewsunstableblue

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 09:32 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 09:51 - Nov 16 with 2180 viewsunbelievablue

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 09:32 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

Oh christ. Are you staying over? I'm on a half day.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Login to get fewer ads

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 13:20 - Nov 16 with 1941 viewsDinDjarin

Yep all dayer for me and about 15 other lads.
Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 14:28 - Nov 16 with 1825 viewsSitfcB

645 more tickets going on general sale tomorrow at 10am taking the full allocation to 3,159.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:09 - Nov 16 with 1739 viewspennblue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 14:28 - Nov 16 by SitfcB

645 more tickets going on general sale tomorrow at 10am taking the full allocation to 3,159.

They have sold out too and I still don't have any!!!!!!

Are we getting more?????

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:10 - Nov 16 with 1719 viewsiamipswich

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:09 - Nov 16 by pennblue

They have sold out too and I still don't have any!!!!!!

Are we getting more?????

Have another read of the post you responded to.

Poll: Who will return first?

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:14 - Nov 16 with 1694 viewspennblue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:10 - Nov 16 by iamipswich

Have another read of the post you responded to.

ah! 10am tomorrow!!! Thanks!

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:20 - Nov 16 with 1648 viewsWallingford_Boy

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 14:28 - Nov 16 by SitfcB

Damn, I already have two tickets but my son and I are miles apart, didn't want to risk hanging about for a further allocation, but should have now!

RIP Sir Bobby

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:28 - Nov 16 with 1622 viewsiamipswich

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:20 - Nov 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Damn, I already have two tickets but my son and I are miles apart, didn't want to risk hanging about for a further allocation, but should have now!

I imagine they'll be gone in seconds so your two tickets, although apart, will be like gold dust nonetheless!

Poll: Who will return first?

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:29 - Nov 16 with 1605 viewsportmanroadblue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:28 - Nov 16 by iamipswich

I imagine they'll be gone in seconds so your two tickets, although apart, will be like gold dust nonetheless!

Pretty sure its sit/stand where you like.
Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:31 - Nov 16 with 1591 viewspennblue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:29 - Nov 16 by portmanroadblue

Pretty sure its sit/stand where you like.

I can't believe they won't make more tickets available after this next chunk. We can get 4-5,000 in that away end.

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:37 - Nov 16 with 1550 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:20 - Nov 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Will be unreserved anyway so you should be ok
Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:38 - Nov 16 with 1542 viewsunbelievablue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:31 - Nov 16 by pennblue

I can't believe they won't make more tickets available after this next chunk. We can get 4-5,000 in that away end.

It holds 3.2k I think.

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:48 - Nov 16 with 1494 viewsWallingford_Boy

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:37 - Nov 16 by abracaDOBRA_

unreserved with 3k supporters.... that will be chaos!

RIP Sir Bobby

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:51 - Nov 16 with 1473 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:48 - Nov 16 by Wallingford_Boy

unreserved with 3k supporters.... that will be chaos!

It was last time I went there... Also was at Pompey with 2k. They just cant enforce that stuff anymore it seems, always seems unreserved!
Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 16:06 - Nov 16 with 1424 viewsLord_Lucan

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 09:51 - Nov 16 by unbelievablue

Oh christ. Are you staying over? I'm on a half day.

Actually I think I will stay over as I have to be in Norwich in the morning.

The last train that night terminates at Ipswich and then converts to a bus for the Norwich leg.

Going home when it terminates at Ipswich and then getting the morning train from Ipswich to Norwich is a bit pointless so I thought I would get a hotel in town close to Bishopsgate and get a train in the morning.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 16:20 - Nov 16 with 1333 viewsunbelievablue

Think we’ve sold 2500 now, and currently sold out, new batch incoming on 16:06 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

Actually I think I will stay over as I have to be in Norwich in the morning.

The last train that night terminates at Ipswich and then converts to a bus for the Norwich leg.

Going home when it terminates at Ipswich and then getting the morning train from Ipswich to Norwich is a bit pointless so I thought I would get a hotel in town close to Bishopsgate and get a train in the morning.

MeatLiquor baby

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 16:21 - Nov 16 with 1332 viewsMrTown

Unreal support, and it shows time and time again, year after year.

Look at fixtures like Wycombe on Tuesday night, Portsmouth on a Tuesday, nearly a 10 hour round trip to Sunderland and we take 2,000.

Norwich didn't even take that to Chelsea in the Prem - and had to return unsold tickets

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 16:24 - Nov 16 with 1317 viewsunstableblue

Has Charlton away really sold out?! Are we asking for a further allocation? on 15:37 - Nov 16 by abracaDOBRA_

No it won't, it never is

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024