Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC’s Outlaws 23:46 - Nov 15 with 1118 viewsChrisd

What a gem that is by Stephen Merchant. A really enjoyable watch if you want to binge watch a series.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 23:52]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

BBC’s Outlaws on 00:03 - Nov 16 with 1078 viewswkj

I must admit I binged this from start to end and really enjoyed it. I really wish the BBC didn't make a news story about what happened at the end though, as I happened to see that before the show. The headline made it sound as if Christopher Walken did what he did by mistake, so it suckered me in.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

BBC’s Outlaws on 04:43 - Nov 16 with 973 viewsdickie

I really enjoyed it but wish I'd known they were doing a second series before I watched the last episode. I'd thought it was a standalone series and found all the loose ends really frustrating
BBC’s Outlaws on 07:40 - Nov 16 with 851 viewsChrisd

BBC’s Outlaws on 04:43 - Nov 16 by dickie

I really enjoyed it but wish I'd known they were doing a second series before I watched the last episode. I'd thought it was a standalone series and found all the loose ends really frustrating

I’m pleased to know they are making a second series - that’s good news - I thought it was a stand alone series.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 7:44]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

BBC’s Outlaws on 12:48 - Nov 16 with 704 viewsWestover

I missed some of last night's but I'm enjoying it, What I did like was Angela Black it's been the best thing on TV for ages and Joanne Froggatt is a wonderful in all she does.
BBC’s Outlaws on 12:51 - Nov 16 with 696 viewsNthQldITFC

On a bit of a darker note, I've really enjoyed Dublin Murders on iPlayer this week.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024