Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? 08:19 - Nov 16 with 1274 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Not me, it's just too far to do there and back in a day from down south. If we get over 1,000 there that would be some effort.

Poll: would you rather

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:20 - Nov 16 with 1255 viewsHerbivore

We're taking well over 1000.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:22 - Nov 16 with 1243 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:23 - Nov 16 with 1236 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:22 - Nov 16 by SitfcB

Wow

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:31 - Nov 16 with 1206 viewsHerbivore

I think if you were to look to get a ticket now there's very few seats left.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:37 - Nov 16 with 1192 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:22 - Nov 16 by SitfcB

Are we actually?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:46 - Nov 16 with 1159 viewsmattrolow

Think if you look at the seats which have been sold online then it's just over 2,000 at the moment.

Only a handful left, be great to get it sold out.

Who doesn't love a weekend in Newcastle?!
Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:46 - Nov 16 with 1164 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Actually not a bad trip up there. I drove up to Edinburgh last summer and stopped at the Angel of the North.

The A1 is a pleasure to drive as you can simply stop whenever you like and pull up into some village with a pub.
Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 10:04 - Nov 16 with 1019 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:46 - Nov 16 by BlueBlueBluex2

Actually not a bad trip up there. I drove up to Edinburgh last summer and stopped at the Angel of the North.

The A1 is a pleasure to drive as you can simply stop whenever you like and pull up into some village with a pub.

I had a horrible experience driving back from PR on Saturday, had a dizzy spell on the M25 at 75mph, everything spinning, had to pull across to the hard shoulder with the hazards on until I recovered. No motorway trips for me until I find out what caused it. Christ knows what would have happened with no hard shoulder.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 10:59 - Nov 16 with 916 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 10:04 - Nov 16 by LegendofthePhoenix

I had a horrible experience driving back from PR on Saturday, had a dizzy spell on the M25 at 75mph, everything spinning, had to pull across to the hard shoulder with the hazards on until I recovered. No motorway trips for me until I find out what caused it. Christ knows what would have happened with no hard shoulder.

Crikey, that does not sound good. Glad you made it through.
Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 11:29 - Nov 16 with 859 viewsitfcsuth

Think there is only around 40 tickets left unless I'm mistaken?

We were given an allocation of 2,000.
Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 12:27 - Nov 16 with 761 viewsfergalsharkey

Poll: Cook out?

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 13:18 - Nov 16 with 678 viewsitfc_bucks

I'm heading up with ITFC_Bucks jnr.

Am heading up with Step-Brother, who happens to be a massive mackem.

If it goes badly, I'll not be bringing him back.
Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 14:27 - Nov 16 with 592 viewsSitfcB

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 08:37 - Nov 16 by Kieran_Knows

Are we actually?

Yeah there’s only a handful of tickets left online and the original allocation was 2000.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 14:31 - Nov 16 with 576 viewsBLUEBEAT

When you say ‘we’, I assume you’re talking about yourself and at least one other person.

If that is the case and your method of transport is a Ford Focus, I would say the additional maximum amount of people you can take with you is three.

Poll: W or W

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 19:15 - Nov 16 with 419 viewsMillsey

Anyone know how many we are taking to Sunderland? on 10:04 - Nov 16 by LegendofthePhoenix

Had a rear puncture doing 70!!!on the wickham market bypass on the way home Saturday. Not fun. Note to self, put a torch in the car😞
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024