Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot of experts on how we’re playing 20:59 - Nov 16 with 1380 viewsbluefunk

in a game they can’t be watching
A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:01 - Nov 16 with 1350 viewsjayessess

Yeah, we might be playing brilliantly!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:02 - Nov 16 with 1339 viewschrismakin

Have we had 80 % possession and 25 shots on target then.. sht must listen better lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:02 - Nov 16 with 1333 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sure we're playing out of our skins to be hanging on for a draw with the side that are second bottom of the fourth division.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:03 - Nov 16 with 1303 viewswkj

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:02 - Nov 16 by BlueBadger

I'm sure we're playing out of our skins to be hanging on for a draw with the side that are second bottom of the fourth division.

How do you know that if you can't see the game?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:04 - Nov 16 with 1295 viewsbluefunk

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:02 - Nov 16 by BlueBadger

I guess you’re used to making judgements about a team you aren’t watching……
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 21:06]
A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:09 - Nov 16 with 1175 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:03 - Nov 16 by wkj

How do you know that if you can't see the game?

Because Mathie is calling for us to get two strikers on!

To be fair, you can tell from the commentary that we are not playing especially well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:16 - Nov 16 with 1092 viewsBlueBadger

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:04 - Nov 16 by bluefunk

I guess you’re used to making judgements about a team you aren’t watching……
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 21:06]

I'm sure we're playing like the '72 Brazil side, if we're holding Oldham to a draw, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:17 - Nov 16 with 1064 viewsbluefunk

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:16 - Nov 16 by BlueBadger

I'm sure we're playing like the '72 Brazil side, if we're holding Oldham to a draw, right now.

So you are used to making judgements about a team your not watching?
Login to get fewer ads

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:18 - Nov 16 with 1048 viewschrismakin

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:17 - Nov 16 by bluefunk

How do you think we are doing?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:19 - Nov 16 with 1043 viewsBlueBadger

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:17 - Nov 16 by bluefunk

It's probably a pretty safe bet that we're not looking great, if we've had to chase a game against the side that's second bottom of the fourth division.

Plus, you know, commentary says we've been pretty crap, too.

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:19 - Nov 16 with 1035 viewsbluefunk

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:19 - Nov 16 by BlueBadger

It's probably a pretty safe bet that we're not looking great, if we've had to chase a game against the side that's second bottom of the fourth division.

Plus, you know, commentary says we've been pretty crap, too.

I’ll take that as a yes then….
A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:21 - Nov 16 with 994 viewsBlueBadger

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:19 - Nov 16 by bluefunk

I’ll take that as a yes then….

It's OK to be disappointed that we're doing crap in the Cup against lower division opposition(again), you know.

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:27 - Nov 16 with 935 viewsbluefunk

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 21:21 - Nov 16 by BlueBadger

It's OK to be disappointed that we're doing crap in the Cup against lower division opposition(again), you know.

I’m used to being disappointed by ITFC, and also by some of the f***wits we have as followers (note the avoidance of the word supporter)
A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 08:10 - Nov 17 with 742 viewsSaleAway

to be fair - I was watching us - and we were awful at the start, deservedly behind, lucky to get an equaliser, and then slightly less bad from then on.

The first half hour was reminiscent of the 2nd half vs Accrington, we had no idea how to play out of an organised press. Ball was passed across the backline without either of the centrebacks ever looking forward. We ended up hoofing it, or more dangerously just giving it away in our half.

We got better in the 2nd half as we found ways to play it out, but even then, our final third play was poor... Burns overlapped down the right 3 or 4 times, and failed to produce any sort of cross ( 2 went straight out over the crossbar).

On the plus side... El Miz scored a wordly, Aluko looked decent on the ball, we won an FA cup game, and rested some players, and I didn't spend 9 hours trying to get there, like Phil.

Not going to read too much into it, was always going to be a bit disjointed, however, I've seen us struggle against a pressing team way too much, and we need to solve that, whatever the team, if we're to build a consistent run.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

A lot of experts on how we’re playing on 08:29 - Nov 17 with 695 viewsRedX

It was a cup game and we won. That's all that matters. Hardly get the perfect performance with so many changes.

Btw, did anyone see how Wigan struggled against National League side Solihull Moors last night? Hanging on by a thread in ET to claim the win.

MK Dons lost to Stevenage who are 2 points above Oldham.
Wycombe lost at home to Hartlepool.
Oxford lost to Bristol Rovers.

I bet their supporters would all have liked to have scraped past Oldham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024