Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraser 22:30 - Nov 16 with 1858 viewssaffers12

Just got home ...Fraser at 8 second half was class

Says he plays better there, I agree
Fraser on 22:39 - Nov 16 with 1737 viewsHullblue

Did they tweak it so El Miz was at the base and Harper and Fraser were ahead? Makes a lot of sense if you’re going to play those three in there because I suspect it’s Harper’s best position too.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Fraser on 22:46 - Nov 16 with 1682 viewsMullet

Fraser on 22:39 - Nov 16 by Hullblue

Did they tweak it so El Miz was at the base and Harper and Fraser were ahead? Makes a lot of sense if you’re going to play those three in there because I suspect it’s Harper’s best position too.

It looked like it at times in open okay because of the three player’s natural tendencies but we definitely lined up with Harper as the 10 to start with.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Fraser on 22:51 - Nov 16 with 1610 viewscbower

Fraser on 22:46 - Nov 16 by Mullet

It looked like it at times in open okay because of the three player’s natural tendencies but we definitely lined up with Harper as the 10 to start with.

And Harper was awful the entire game.

bluescouser

Fraser on 23:28 - Nov 16 with 1413 views_sanctimoanious_

Good to hear as Mathie on the radio said he hadn’t done much all game.
Fraser on 16:00 - Nov 17 with 811 viewsDJR

Cook also praised Fraser in his post-match comments.
Fraser on 16:02 - Nov 17 with 803 viewschicoazul

Fraser on 16:00 - Nov 17 by DJR

Cook also praised Fraser in his post-match comments.

He loves him. I fancy we will see Fraser this weekend from the start, maybe at the expense of Evans.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Fraser on 16:17 - Nov 17 with 760 viewsDave_Og

Good luck in the next round.. As an Oldham fan of 50+ years I can honestly say that I no longer give a toss about the result of any individual game; they are an irrelevance in the great scheme of things.
Fraser on 16:19 - Nov 17 with 750 viewsRadioOrwell

Fraser on 16:17 - Nov 17 by Dave_Og

Good luck in the next round.. As an Oldham fan of 50+ years I can honestly say that I no longer give a toss about the result of any individual game; they are an irrelevance in the great scheme of things.

Lovely rounded view of life and things. Well played.
Login to get fewer ads

Fraser on 12:07 - Nov 18 with 539 viewstractorboy1978

Fraser on 16:02 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

He loves him. I fancy we will see Fraser this weekend from the start, maybe at the expense of Evans.

Fraser is a fantastic footballer, the best in our squad at playing those short little intricate give and go passes. He's not as expansive as Evans though - those raking cross field balls to spread the play to either full back are a pretty key component of how Cook likes to play. Also think Fraser is a little more lightweight defensively than Evans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024