Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... 15:15 - Nov 17 with 2266 viewshoppy

But how will these 'less fortunate fans' be identified, for having tickets bought on their behalf?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:17 - Nov 17 with 2241 viewsabracaDOBRA_

The charity- volunteering matters- will be sorting it out I believe.
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:18 - Nov 17 with 2228 viewsfooters

I believe J2 already has his.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:18 - Nov 17 with 2232 viewshoppy

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:17 - Nov 17 by abracaDOBRA_

That's good. Sounds like it should be done properly then - rather than just relying on someone being given that job from the ticket office.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:23 - Nov 17 with 2181 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:18 - Nov 17 by hoppy

That's good. Sounds like it should be done properly then - rather than just relying on someone being given that job from the ticket office.

Or 'Cruncher'

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:32 - Nov 17 with 2125 viewshype313

You start at one end of Tavern St, say M&S and I'll start at the White Horse.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:49 - Nov 17 with 2029 viewsMookamoo

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:18 - Nov 17 by hoppy

They do a lot of work with NEETs, mentoring, asylum seekers and young people in care. The tickets will go to those that will never ordinarily have the opportunity to get to a game. Such a good idea.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 15:52]
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:17 - Nov 17 with 1941 viewsPhilTWTD

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:17 - Nov 17 by abracaDOBRA_

Think a friend of mine working there is the link with the club, has done stuff with them in the past. If so will be done properly.
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:24 - Nov 17 with 1890 viewsabracaDOBRA_

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:17 - Nov 17 by PhilTWTD

Think a friend of mine working there is the link with the club, has done stuff with them in the past. If so will be done properly.

great stuff, hopefully goes to people who really need it!
Login to get fewer ads

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:32 - Nov 17 with 1817 viewschicoazul

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:23 - Nov 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Or 'Cruncher'

I saw him in what I guess was his kitchen last night on tv and I was very surprised and impressed, I always imagined he lived in a bedsit with a stripped car engine in the lounge.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:34 - Nov 17 with 1811 viewsJ2BLUE

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 15:18 - Nov 17 by footers

I believe J2 already has his.

Not sure who reported that for abuse!

Sadly I won't be there. I agreed to cover a shift for a colleague whose wife is having a birthday party on that Saturday.

Still have about £125 of credit to use and time is running out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:38 - Nov 17 with 1776 viewsfooters

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:34 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

Sadly I won't be there. I agreed to cover a shift for a colleague whose wife is having a birthday party on that Saturday.

'twas only a gentle rib, me old mucker!

No offence intended

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:38 - Nov 17 with 1776 viewscatch74

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:32 - Nov 17 by chicoazul

I saw him in what I guess was his kitchen last night on tv and I was very surprised and impressed, I always imagined he lived in a bedsit with a stripped car engine in the lounge.

Hello Crunchoazul.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:40 - Nov 17 with 1756 viewsBlueBadger

Lowestoft, Halesworth, Great Cornard and Haverhill postcodes.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 16:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:12 - Nov 17 with 1644 viewsDidHisHelmetTurnBlue

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:40 - Nov 17 by BlueBadger

Cheeky git
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:19 - Nov 17 with 1588 viewsgtsb1966

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:40 - Nov 17 by BlueBadger

You do realise that according to Zoopla the average house price in Halesworth and Haverhill is higher, and in Great Cornard the same, compared to where you live. Just saying
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:23 - Nov 17 with 1562 viewsBlueBadger

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:19 - Nov 17 by gtsb1966

You do realise that according to Zoopla the average house price in Halesworth and Haverhill is higher, and in Great Cornard the same, compared to where you live. Just saying

Being daft enough to pay to live there is definitely qualification for 'in need of help' and less fortunate'.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2021 17:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:43 - Nov 17 with 1504 viewstonybied

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 16:34 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

Twas me, completely accidentally. My apologies. I've put a bit of weight on in the last couple of years and it appears to be spreading into my thumbs 😳
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 1460 viewsJ2BLUE

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:43 - Nov 17 by tonybied

Twas me, completely accidentally. My apologies. I've put a bit of weight on in the last couple of years and it appears to be spreading into my thumbs 😳

No problem mate!

Truly impaired.

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:59 - Nov 17 with 1443 viewstonybied

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:56 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE

No problem mate!

The devil in me was tempted to report this post too just for sh*ts and giggles!
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 18:09 - Nov 17 with 1375 viewsJ2BLUE

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:59 - Nov 17 by tonybied

The devil in me was tempted to report this post too just for sh*ts and giggles!

Someone has framed you.

Truly impaired.

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 18:15 - Nov 17 with 1351 viewsIllinoisblue

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:19 - Nov 17 by gtsb1966

Grew up in Gt Cornard for a little while. Happy memories of potkiln primary school, punks sniffing glue and leaving their bags everywhere, and meeting at 6pm every summer night to play footy.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 11:37 - Nov 18 with 1064 viewscoolcole93

Hey there, does anyone have the link to donate? I'd love to get involved but I can't find it anywhere!
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 09:47 - Nov 19 with 837 viewsSamWhiteUK

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 17:43 - Nov 17 by tonybied

Doesn't it take two clicks to report abuse?
This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 10:40 - Nov 19 with 779 viewstonybied

This may have already been explained, in which case I apologise... on 09:47 - Nov 19 by SamWhiteUK

Doesn't it take two clicks to report abuse?

I was unknowingly logged in on my phone (usually I just lurk from my phone) accidentally pressed report abuse and when the pop up appeared, to my shame, I didn't read what it said and figured it was just the usual accept cookies pop up and clicked yes. I was only when I was taken to the abuse report page of my profile I figured out what I'd done.

It shows up the fact that I really need to read these pop ups rather than just pressing i agree as I really could be agreeing to absolutely anything!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024