Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
talk sport 10:24 - Nov 19 with 844 viewsfergalsharkey

Jim White and Simon Jordan bringing a new meaning to the word mundane.

Send a glass eye to sleep, back to jazz fm.

Poll: Cook out?

talk sport on 11:03 - Nov 19 with 753 viewsChrisd

Completely disagree about Simon Jordan. Jim White yes, without doubt, but I find Jordan interesting to listen to . He makes really good points and he isn't afraid to challenge. I remember them doing an interview with Derek Chisora and Jordan telling him he isn't a world class fighter and giving him reasons why, now that's ballsy. There's plenty of presenters on TalkSPORT that can send a glass eye to sleep, but Simon Jordan isn't one of them in my opinion.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2021 11:08]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

talk sport on 11:22 - Nov 19 with 704 viewsSuperCoops

talk sport on 11:03 - Nov 19 by Chrisd

Completely disagree about Simon Jordan. Jim White yes, without doubt, but I find Jordan interesting to listen to . He makes really good points and he isn't afraid to challenge. I remember them doing an interview with Derek Chisora and Jordan telling him he isn't a world class fighter and giving him reasons why, now that's ballsy. There's plenty of presenters on TalkSPORT that can send a glass eye to sleep, but Simon Jordan isn't one of them in my opinion.

This.

I quite enjoy listening to Simon Jordan.
talk sport on 11:42 - Nov 19 with 667 viewsSparky85

talk sport on 11:22 - Nov 19 by SuperCoops

This.

I quite enjoy listening to Simon Jordan.

I have liked him more ever since the 'he sends my feet to sleep' comment about Lambert
talk sport on 12:29 - Nov 19 with 563 viewsbluefunk

talk sport on 11:03 - Nov 19 by Chrisd

Completely agree about Simon Jordan, always good value, just a shame you have to get past Jim “I will ask a question in a minute when I’ve stopped rambling” White
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024